Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 07:32 PM

15,532 posts, read 10,504,683 times

Advertisements

I hope this isn't true. I normally don't watch cable tv, but maybe tonight I can catch the Tucker rerun.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:45 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Well. I just now finished the video after I got back from working.

I don't think one can sum this up in 3 minutes, like someone requested earlier. And any summary would not do any of it justice. She has recordings of her conversations with doctors - their voice, her voice. She has recordings of them in the flesh.

The video creator provides news clips that show the drug that Trump touted, was indeed working on patients in the very early stages. He also provides other evidence that some of the things she said is, indeed, fact.

He also grilled her pretty hard, getting her to explain things, specifically.

I would trust the multiple doctors and nurses who have come out and spoken up before I would ever trust any chowder head in government, or big pharma, or the entire industry that would fund hospitals for every Covid death, and every ventilator use.

That is ripe for abuse - and real people suffer for it. That's beyond sick. It's evil.

I think there's a lot more to this story than we know, and will ever know. And I realize that it's not easy for some people to accept that yes, many times in history, money and power have been the cause of the deaths of millions.

Was it this time, as well? I wish they would band together and tell the world.

One thing that cannot be debated is that NY allowed residents, students, to participate in the care of these patients. Mistakes are going to happen. And they did. That was a news story that they were allowing students and residents to help out. Students? Residents with zero experience, brand new to it all, throw them in this crazy den and expect them to get everything right? A lot of room for error to kill, and according to this nurse, it did.

They all need to get together, gather their evidence, and bring it out for everyone to see. They may lose a lot in the process, but if what they say is true, we need to know, without a doubt. Even those who want to dismiss these claims without watching, it affects them, as well, if all of these doctors and nurses are telling the truth.

I would like to know if the doctors are real docs. Maybe I'll look into that since I didn't earlier. I can't remember if their names were noted, but I think they were.

I agree with the bolded above. I've always wanted the truth about everything going on in our country and I've become so jaded because of fake videos, organizations and websites appearing to be one thing and ending up being something else, politicians and news outlets that are nothing but lies pushing their agenda. I don't think even the players know who the good guys are anymore - if there are good guys.

Thanks for the link to the series, I'll be watching it, as well, and if I change my mind - I'll be back to post that.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:49 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
I had to stop watching after a few minutes when she told the story about how she saved the patient from the resident who was going to overdose him on versed. You are not going to overdose a patient on a ventilator with versed. If they stop breathing? It doesn’t matter, they are on a ventilator.

For open heart surgeries, where the other sleep medicines are too hemodynamically unstable, we give them versed because it is much more hemodynamically stable than others, like propofol. And since it is an open heart surgery, we have to give a LOT of it. And these are patients with really bad hearts.

After watching the last Nurse YouTube “star” last month, making all kinds of medically incorrect statements, I couldn’t put myself through that again. I just sit there and get angry about them passing on misinformation to non-medical people. And I dont think they do it with malice. I think she actually believes she saved that patient. She just doesn’t know what she doesn’t know.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:54 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I hope this isn't true. I normally don't watch cable tv, but maybe tonight I can catch the Tucker rerun.
He's great isn't he. Literally the only guy on mainstream TV I can stomach.

Old 06-11-2020, 10:32 PM

15,532 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Okay, I watched the nurse on Tucker's show. She seems legit to me, they showed one of her videos.

Old 06-11-2020, 10:38 PM

6,346 posts, read 2,900,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You will end up eating those words. There are tons of doctors (and) nurses here who really don't like that kind of stupid inane observation....what do you do for a living.,...click keys?
I'm a scientist. Science teaches people to be skeptical. I agree that it deserves an investigation though. But innocent until proven guilty - due process needed. I remember hearing how doctors were euthanizing people after Katrina but it was based on unfounded rumors.

Old 06-11-2020, 10:40 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Thanks Miss Terri. The only one I've seen from that list is the first one. There have been a few other videos of docs and nurses that have come out with them saying similar things. At what point does it become enough of them before someone notices and says, "Hold up. Let's get you all together and tell us what you've witnessed". And I mean, someone who has the authority to start rolling heads if what all of these people are saying is true.

So many of them are saying very similar things. MPowering, I didn't mean all the docs and nurses in that one video, I meant all the docs and nurses in a variety of videos that have come out over time throughout all of this. Completely separate people from the video in the OP's link.

As for the series I was talking about earlier, the first one was a scientist who was basically middle of the road. His only criticism was for the media, but overall, he had some points in there that even those who don't believe anything would agree with, since he's mainly saying a lot of things they've already repeated on this forum.

The 2nd one, I think will rub some people the wrong way and turn them off immediately, but it's worth listening to. It's some German sounding scientist who starts off by stating that he doesn't get paid by the government, so he can actually practice science. If you're not used to blunt and straight to the point, which many don't like, but I met quite a few in Germany who were just like that, then he'll bother you, but he's got some pretty strong claims in there. Even my first reaction was to say, "You are full of it", but you know what, later on, he starts to explain the reasons for what he's saying. It's definitely controversial because he is just that blunt and to the point and says a lot of things that we have been told are the complete opposite.

That's as far as I've got on that list. Will have to pick up later. I like that the person making these videos is getting as many perspectives as he can - some you'll agree with, some you won't. Still not a bad idea to watch them all.

Here's the series:

Watch more episodes of Perspectives on the Pandemic here:
Episode 1: https://dai.ly/x7ubcws
Episode 2: https://dai.ly/k7af1wKOAvcoA7w5DkZ
Episode 3: https://youtu.be/VK0Wtjh3HVA
Episode 4: https://youtu.be/cwPqmLoZA4s
Episode 5: https://dai.ly/k3l3VyZ2YQv6Zbw5VqE
Episode 6: https://youtu.be/3f0VRtY9oTs
Episode 7: https://youtu.be/2JbOvjtnPpE
Episode 8: https://youtu.be/WlLmt6_w_AM

Old 06-11-2020, 11:03 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
He's great isn't he. Literally the only guy on mainstream TV I can stomach.
I cant the guy is a race baiter if not an outright racist.

Old 06-12-2020, 12:22 AM

38 posts, read 33,653 times
Erin Marie Olszewski's story at the 21st minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30Wx8nWLuc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies