Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 08:59 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times

Advertisements

Nothing new under the sun.....

‘Trump 2020’ campaign banners are being proudly produced in . . . China?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...BLkfRuwiAgZ-sg

Manufacturers are already hard at work churning out banners for President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign — in China.

According to a Reuters report Wednesday, China’s Jiahao Flag Co. has produced more than 90,000 “Trump 2020: Keep America Great!” banners and flags since March, and the factory has ramped up production before Trump’s threatened tariffs against all Chinese-made goods kick on.

The banners and flags cost about $1 each to make, Reuters said, and a factory manager said Trump’s campaign suppliers appear to be trying to get their orders in before potential tariffs cause the price to rise.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:01 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
I thought the Chinese "must pay" for the Coronavirus?

What gives, Team Ted?

Old 06-13-2020, 09:11 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
You don't think there are sweatshops in China pumping out Biden related products?

Seriously?

Old 06-13-2020, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I thought the Chinese "must pay" for the Coronavirus?

What gives, Team Ted?
Sure, but business is business.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:21 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Meanwhile Biden is in his basement making bumper stickers that read "I am not losing it... Look there was the time I was in the pool and then barack america came over and I said honey just go out on the balcony and fire 2 warning shots into the air with that shotgun which made the hairs on my legs stand up when the kids stroked them in the pool, black people? the banks are gonna have yall back in chains, but you know "the thing" that that you know.... heck I'm boring myself, I'm Joe Biden the Vice President and I'm going to be your next senator..."

Sorry Joe I don't think that bumper sticker is going to fit on the back of anyone's Prius or Subaru..

Old 06-13-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
You don't think there are sweatshops in China pumping out Biden related products? Seriously?
Post a link so we can discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Meanwhile Biden is in his basement making bumper stickers that read "I am not losing it... Look there was the time I was in the pool and then barack america came over and I said honey just go out on the balcony and fire 2 warning shots into the air with that shotgun which made the hairs on my legs stand up when the kids stroked them in the pool, black people? the banks are gonna have yall back in chains, but you know "the thing" that that you know.... heck I'm boring myself, I'm Joe Biden the Vice President and I'm going to be your next senator..."

Sorry Joe I don't think that bumper sticker is going to fit on the back of anyone's Prius or Subaru..
Bu....bu...bu...but BIDEN!!!

Old 06-13-2020, 09:26 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Post a link so we can discuss.

Bu....bu...bu...but BIDEN!!!
If you go to Amazon you can peruse many Biden items that are “imported”.

I would definitely be a lot happier if our nominees had American companies make all their merchandise. It’s probably difficult to do though given our lack of garment factories here.

Another reason to bring our manufacturing back to the U.S.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:27 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

No but it should be chiseled in the mind of every democrat who can or can't pull their head out of the.…...

Old 06-13-2020, 09:27 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,310,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
You don't think there are sweatshops in China pumping out Biden related products?
Failed attempt at deflection ^^^^

I guess you don't want to discuss Trump 2020 banners being made in China? Trump touts "Made in America". You don't want to discuss the hypocrisy of Trump gear being made in China? This is similar hypocrisy of Trump hiring illegals yet talking about keeping them out. Trump talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. He's a fraud.

Old 06-13-2020, 09:29 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,677 times
I'm ok with this as long as the Chinese pay their tariffs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies