Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 12:04 AM

7,709 posts, read 5,456,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Let's be completely frank about this man, his politics are all wrong, he is a Neo-Con who believes in projecting global power, he is a Republican and a patriot. NO one doubts his patriotism. He is a patriot on steroids.
I do not doubt that he likes to portray that he is a patriot, but I doubt that he actually is a patriot.

He would sell this country down the river to the first person who could actually promise him that they could guarantee his re-election, so that he could continue his charade of being President. He is simply power-hungry and pretending to be patriotic plays to his base and gets him the adoration he seeks.

Sorry, but no, Mr. Bone Spurs is no patriot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 12:05 AM

13,073 posts, read 7,511,991 times
Are we safer today than 4 years ago?

Old 06-18-2020, 06:21 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
He has lawyers,,, they are NOT stupid to post things that are top secret-- trumpettes won't like it.. but wont be classified material. Now Trump's lawyers chasing the niece ---LOL
Pretty much, this isn't about classified material this is about Trumps behavior that he will attempt to claim is a danger to national security. Every NDA is different but this administration requires it from just about every employee.

After 3 years of Trump I don't think Bolton's book will tell us anything we don't know already or surprise us but I would still like to see the details.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:33 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Thanks teacher, that's the kind of explanation that keeps the highly educated student in the 3rd grade until they master it !!!

Happy to help! Study hard and good luck on your educational journey!

Old 06-18-2020, 06:35 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post

Lil' Kim says NO!

Old 06-18-2020, 06:37 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
... I never called him Hitler, but he certainly is a warmonger.

I don't like him ... but his is quite smart. I would bet you he knows the constitution almost verbatim.

Let's be completely frank about this man, his politics are all wrong, he is a Neo-Con who believes in projecting global power, he is a Republican and a patriot. NO one doubts his patriotism. He is a patriot on steroids.
I do not doubt that he likes to portray that he is a patriot, but I doubt that he actually is a patriot.

He would sell this country down the river to the first person who could actually promise him that they could guarantee his re-election, so that he could continue his charade of being President. He is simply power-hungry and pretending to be patriotic plays to his base and gets him the adoration he seeks.

Sorry, but no, Mr. Bone Spurs is no patriot.
You mis-understood me, I apparently should have done a better job composing my post.

I was referring to John Bolton as a patriot, not the Prince of Lies Trump.

I agree with your assessment of Trump.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:45 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Trump loyalists have to be some of the most gullible people I have ever encountered.
Yes, it is astonishing.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:49 AM

19,767 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Trump loyalists have to be some of the most gullible people I have ever encountered.

How can you cheer for generals and leaders one day and the next day say they are undercover Democrats? Tighten the foil.
I think it simply points to their sheer stupidity. They're simply rooting for one of their own.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:51 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leastprime View Post
No look at covid alone

Old 06-18-2020, 07:14 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
He didn't know Finland wasn't in Russia or that the UK was a nuclear power. I'm not sure if you could call us lucky with the state of our nation currently, but our luck is running out. We should have known the unequivocal depth of his ineptitude from the get go. We have been done a disservice since the rest of the world already knew.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies