Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 08:15 AM

26,489 posts, read 15,066,580 times

Advertisements

Party of Science: Racism! White cops are committing genocide against blacks!

Actual Facts: A federal study showed that Black Cops were 67% more likely to shoot an unarmed black suspect than white cops. Hispanic cops were 145% more likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than white cops. Also the amount of unarmed blacks that weren't in the process of attacking cops that are killed by cops is like 5 a year in a nation of millions.

Party of Science: But Chauvin killed Floyd because he was black.

Actual Facts: If you would have waited to see the evidence, Chauvin had 18 previous police misconducts and the Union protected him. He abused white suspects too. It looks like he was just an abusive guy to people of all races that should have been fired had it not been for the Union.

Party of Science: You are racist for posting facts, your life must be ruined! Silence all discussion - mob rule!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ore-shootings/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 10:05 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Party of Science: Racism! White cops are committing genocide against blacks!

Actual Facts: A federal study showed that Black Cops were 67% more likely to shoot an unarmed black suspect than white cops. Hispanic cops were 145% more likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than white cops. Also the amount of unarmed blacks that weren't in the process of attacking cops that are killed by cops is like 5 a year in a nation of millions.

Party of Science: But Chauvin killed Floyd because he was black.

Actual Facts: If you would have waited to see the evidence, Chauvin had 18 previous police misconducts and the Union protected him. He abused white suspects too. It looks like he was just an abusive guy to people of all races that should have been fired had it not been for the Union.

Party of Science: You are racist for posting facts, your life must be ruined! Silence all discussion - mob rule!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ore-shootings/
I don't think there is a way to KNOW if the incident was racially motivated. Personally, I don't know why this particular event triggered what has followed. All I can think of is that the lock down and no sports to distract people, got people really focused on this. I think people were sick and tired of hearing about the virus and hence so tired that they were even willing to listen to racial injustice....or what seemed to be. In any case, I find this very odd...the continued protest and the like. Why did people all of a sudden start caring about black people to the degree that some companies are making Junteenth a paid Holiday? None of this seems sincere to me, but rather, like knee jerk reactions to try to appear to be something these entities are not.

Back to you what you said. Most people have implicit racial bias in America and its against black people. That implicit bias was formed from the aggregate of our nations history of race. Of course, blacks having been in America all this time, along with whites, blacks are subject to treat and see each other that way as well.

I presented a video of the "black doll white doll" experiment. People tried to discredit the experiments findings. Sure, you can discredit the methodology....but that does not mean that its findings are wrong. Black cops and Hispanic cops treating blacks worse than whites falls right in line with the video showing how ALL THE RACES treated and saw blacks as inferior to whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

It's the historical legacy of white racism.

Old 06-18-2020, 10:13 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
there's not a single problem in the known universe you wouldn't use that excuse for, is there?

Old 06-18-2020, 10:13 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
Blacks kill whites much more than the other way around. All of this is bull**** for dimwitted leftist useful idiots. America is completely gone, with blacks making martyrs out of sick career predators, and spoiled white leftist children re-enforcing the demented narrative.

Let it all burn. Just don't come to my doorstep. I will give you plenty to protest about.

Old 06-18-2020, 10:24 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,033,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Blacks kill whites much more than the other way around. All of this is bull**** for dimwitted leftist useful idiots. America is completely gone, with blacks making martyrs out of sick career predators, and spoiled white leftist children re-enforcing the demented narrative.

Let it all burn. Just don't come to my doorstep. I will give you plenty to protest about.
That’s why, as a person of color, I’d feel safer in a lily white town than a Black ghetto. I’d rather be stared at and whispered about than be the victim of a random act of violence.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” -Jesse Jackson

Is it possible that the statistical reality of the world makes Jesse Jackson and black police officers more afraid of black people?

Black people are 13% of the population and commit 53% of murders and 60% of robberies. Is that why Jesse Jackson is afraid when he sees black people late at night in a street?

Asians have been persecuted and disproportionately commit less murders.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
there's not a single problem in the known universe you wouldn't use that excuse for, is there?
Okay.....I will play your game of going to the extreme by saying that there is not a single problem in the known universe that you would say is the legacy of racial oppression, is there?

Old 06-18-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.” -Jesse Jackson

Is it possible that the statistical reality of the world makes Jesse Jackson and black police officers more afraid of black people?

Black people are 13% of the population and commit 53% of murders and 60% of robberies. Is that why Jesse Jackson is afraid when he sees black people late at night in a street?

Asians have been persecuted and disproportionately commit less murders.
Its called a self fulfilling prophecy. Centuries of whites seeing blacks differently resulted in treating them differently.

Also, if I see a group of African youth, who are blacker than most African Americans, I would not be as worried as I would be if a group of youth who were descendants of enslaved Americans were behind me. Why the difference?

https://study.com/academy/lesson/sel...-examples.html

Old 06-18-2020, 12:50 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Also, I don't have the sources handy but I think whites are more likely to be killed by police when you factor in crime rates and police encounters.

So the truth is totally the opposite of the Democrat's narrative. That's a first time .

Old 06-18-2020, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Also, I don't have the sources handy but I think whites are more likely to be killed by police when you factor in crime rates and police encounters.

So the truth is totally the opposite of the Democrat's narrative. That's a first time .
Yes, the WSJ looked at the stats and per police interaction whites were more likely to be killed.

The WSJ should buy some good insurance for their property; "liberals" don't tolerate free thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies