Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 02:43 PM

24,550 posts, read 17,303,484 times

Advertisements

The saddest part of this besides the drunk guy being stupid and being shot because of it and the cop now facing life in prison for doing his job is that I saw a picture of 3 little black girls looking at the burned out Wendy's.

I can just imagine the conversation.

"mom why did they burn the Wendy's"

"I don't know honey some people are stupid"

"where are we gonna get our hamburgers?"

That is the real crime here, that those little girls that don't know anything about racism and their mom that cannot make the connection between a crime happening in the parking lot and some stupid idiot burning the place down.

Way to go losers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2020, 02:46 PM

19,709 posts, read 12,279,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
So this piece of garbage was cheating on his wife, in addition to beating his kids and being on parole with numerous charges on his record, not to mention being passed out in the Wendy's Drive Thru drunk. What a prize!
Guess black wives don't matter.

Old 06-20-2020, 02:48 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,884,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Jokes on her, wife gets all the money raised.
LMFAOOO sorry I am actually laughing at this.

Dumbass! The widow gets the paper and she gets a jail sentence. DUMB white trash broad. Wife has the last laugh.

I'm actually glad a white, not black, idiot did this; goes to my position of #whyIhateveryone irrespective of race.

Old 06-20-2020, 02:50 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,363,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The saddest part of this besides the drunk guy being stupid and being shot because of it and the cop now facing life in prison for doing his job is that I saw a picture of 3 little black girls looking at the burned out Wendy's.

I can just imagine the conversation.

"mom why did they burn the Wendy's"

"I don't know honey some people are stupid"

"where are we gonna get our hamburgers?"

That is the real crime here, that those little girls that don't know anything about racism and their mom that cannot make the connection between a crime happening in the parking lot and some stupid idiot burning the place down.

Way to go losers.
What would make it it even more ironic is if the franchisee owner of that specific Wendy's was black (I don't know if he/she was or not) and they built the fast food restaurant in that specific location to help serve the predominately black people in the area!

Old 06-20-2020, 02:52 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,439,646 times
She won't do a day in jail.

Old 06-20-2020, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
She won't do a day in jail.
Way to buzzkill!!

Why not??

Old 06-20-2020, 03:04 PM

30,517 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Way to buzzkill!!

Why not??
He's always a buazzkill.

Wide variation for 1-20 years for arson. She'll probably do 2-3 years.

Old 06-20-2020, 04:02 PM

16,572 posts, read 10,679,739 times
The first paragraph of the article says that she set the fire. Later in the article it says that she was pouring "some sort of accelerant" into the already burning fire. So which is it? Did she set the fire? Did she help it along? Did she set it, then come back to accelerate it? And why don't journalists ask such questions when they're writing an article?

And in another matter, why is it that it seems more and more common for a scumbag black guy to have a scumbag, overweight white girlfriend?

Old 06-20-2020, 04:04 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,650,256 times
I thought they caught a photo of the woman and she was blonde?

Old 06-20-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post

And in another matter, why is it that it seems more and more common for a scumbag black guy to have a scumbag, overweight white girlfriend?
Lowlifes of all races don't exactly get the pick of the litter; visit a white populated trailer park in the south to see this is true across all races/race combos. Conversely, a gal who looks like Natalie White and is as dumb as she apparently is, won't be going on dates with MIT grads or cardiologists.

#loweredexpectations

#likeattractslike
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies