Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2020, 02:40 PM

2,313 posts, read 2,505,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Yeah — and where are all these supposed scary white supremacists, right wing Nazi, right wing militant groups, and right wing terrorist groups?

All I see are black supremacists, militant liberals, and fascist democrat anarchists destroying our country .....
Why are you scared, hiding in the closet and posting on CD. Where are all the guns and thousands of rounds of ammo you got?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2020, 02:44 PM

3,069 posts, read 1,739,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
These loonys will win; normal folks look like wimps these days.
I think it's that "normal folks" have jobs and dignity. I for one don't have time to get out there and waste.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:52 PM

2,264 posts, read 971,107 times
There are no principles in American politics anymore. It’s all just partisan bull****. Whatever is left of the common ground is rapidly disintegrating and will soon be gone so the time for discussion is over. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen in the streets from now on.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:54 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,578,434 times
Quote:
OH hellsyeah! Good on them. So...why are we not doing the same?

The response from the normal folk would have to equal in number the loonies...that isn't happening.
https://youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU

Old 06-23-2020, 03:00 PM

4,445 posts, read 1,448,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
Why are you scared, hiding in the closet and posting on CD. Where are all the guns and thousands of rounds of ammo you got?
This guy is an amateur-hour agitator. He knows his idiot Antifa comrades look like the violent, undisciplined pucker-holes they are. Let this guy find out the hard way.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:04 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,006,870 times
Quote:
I believe in Minneapolis they did move into residential sections, yes. I think they shall do so increasingly as their "movement to madness" rolls on its bloody way.
No, they did not.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:04 PM

50,246 posts, read 47,005,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma5cmpb View Post
The garage.

I still have to work no time for stupid protests. Come to the hood and try it, you'll find us just like they found out who the peckerwoods are in E County.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:20 PM

35,689 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I'm sorry but the young people where I live don't act anything like the ones shown on TV.
I'ts not about the radicals or tearing up stuff, my 6 grands would never attempt that- but they understand the WHY, and agree. BTW my one grand is 30 and down from there...
I listen to them, they have friends from all over the world as the "GAME" - they see videos from all over the world so there is new knowledge and they date or have multiple cultured friends. Some Rural areas may only still see white people, or black people or their own,,, but in general, in schools and colleges,,, and in all media, and Movies etc they are a MIX. They have experienced with school shootings the old ways of thinking are not working. These kids are smart... they also know how some folks put them down... like ms Greta or Malala, Emma González -- they are NOT afraid to speak... or act.

To mark 20 years of KidsPost, we wanted to highlight 20 kids and teens from around the world who have noticed problems in their communities or countries and are working to solve them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/kidsp...d/?arc404=true

https://time.com/longform/never-again-movement/

This 16-year-old student pilot is flying medical supplies to rural hospitals during the pandemic
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/19/us/iy...rnd/index.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies