Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2020, 01:25 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times

Advertisements

I Despise, both these Pieces of Chit... Cuomo Killed those Nursing Home Pt's and De Blasio - enuff said...

snippet:

A federal judge on Friday ruled that New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Governor Andrew Cuomo violated the Constitution by restricting religious services to stem the spread of the coronavirus while simultaneously condoning mass protests that took place across the state.

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge...185553268.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2020, 01:37 PM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
It's all ok they are Democrats. Imagine at one time they wanted Cuomo to replace Biden... UGH.

I think a lot of elected leaders over stepped their bounds with the virus threat and we all fell in line.

Any acts of defiance were shut down with fines, penalties and a business in my area had its locks changed by the town to prevent the business from opening. Restaurants had their liquor licenses threatened if they opened. Golf courses had to hire an attorney in a class action suite against the Governor that forced him to allow them to open but still under strict guidelines.

One would think that a church could open and still be safe for people that choose to go but the real slap in the face was the protests where anything went.

Crazy times.

Old 06-26-2020, 01:47 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,714,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Federal Judge Rules Cuomo, De Blasio Exceeded Authority by Restricting Religious Services While Condoning Protests
"by acting as they did, Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio sent a clear message that
mass protests are deserving of preferential treatment.

Christopher Ferrara, who represents the plaintiffs, said the state was conducting an “experiment in absolute
monarchy” and called on the court to block the “unconstitutional executive orders and their prejudicial enforcement.”

“This decision is an important step toward inhibiting the suddenly emerging trend of exercising absolute monarchy
on [the] pretext of public health. What this kind of regime really meant in practice is freedom for me, but not for thee,”

So blatantly obvious, they picked and chose

Imbecile mayor of NYC also made it illegal for contact tracers to ask COVID victims if they were at any protests

Old 06-26-2020, 01:56 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,795,988 times
The lawsuits need to rain down upon these dictator governors. Especially after the protests.

Old 06-26-2020, 02:26 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
The lawsuits need to rain down upon these dictator governors. Especially after the protests.
Yup. I agree.

--------------------

Wishing Cuomo - The worse, after He killed those Poor Nursing home Pt's. but that will never happen. I can't help it - I work in Healthcare and My Sister In law and Neice was in one (both LPN's) - that he put covids in and lost a lot of Pt's.. This was a Nursing home/Rehabilitation Facility.

I will forever Call him a murdering POS.... And People think - Cuomo is wonderful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies