Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2020, 06:58 AM

9,000 posts, read 4,697,759 times

Advertisements

How many dozens of people all across America lost their jobs, got harassed, or even attacked because they did not bow down to the Marxist, terrorist, hate group that calls themselves Black Lives Matter?
(Too many to count)

But gee, the Leftist really get whiny when the shoe is on the other foot:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1278486479925379072

I love one of the comments she got, when she whined about it on twitter:
Quote:
Trail Blazer Flag of United States
@trailblazer2019
Replying to
@PERFECTSWEETlE
Dang your employer that stands against unequal treatment fired you because you said you wanted to stab white people who think differently than you? Even though you're a BLM supporter which automatically means you're 100% a good person and on the right side of history? Thats crazy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2020, 07:01 AM

21,487 posts, read 10,600,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...it's doing exactly what it is supposed to do...get you angry, spiral you, take your energy, raise your cortisol level, etc., etc., etc...you are being massively played...
Oh sure, that’s their goal.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:05 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,520,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Oh sure, that’s their goal.
Actually, their goal is to scare up votes, and money.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:11 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,666,416 times
Statues coming down all over the country. Police reform being discussed in some cities. White people getting cancelled for their ignorance. Police officers actually getting terminated instead of paid leave for bogus investigations.

I think it’s been pretty effective even though a lot of white property tried to jump on the movement to cause chaos and destruction. Most of the fires were started by white people.

I know you guys want it to be one way but it’s the other and the pressure will continue for more reform.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I think there will definitely now be an increase in stereotyping of black people where normal regular blacks aren’t separated from the racist blacks, the thug and gansta blacks, the raging anarchist rioting blacks.

I saw this exposed when my friend told me she took her young granddaughter shopping recently, and there was a group of blacks standing by the store. Her granddaughter didn’t want to get out of the car.
She cried, “They will hurt me!”

My friend and I had a long discussion about this. Both she and her daughter are democrats. Her young granddaughter has NEVER even noticed or commented on blacks before. Clearly she has seen images or videos on violent blacks lately. Later when asked by her mother, she said kids at school told her blacks hate and want to kill white people.
Lmao.. what school is open right now?

Old 07-02-2020, 07:23 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,300,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masssachoicetts View Post
Its done the opposite.

-More than 50% of Americans now support and understand the Black Lives Matter concept. (don't know why All Lives Matter was a thing in the first place.. but hey Americans aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas Tree)
-Racists are being called out, fired and expelled for racist comments. This is preventing racists from becoming doctors/lawyers/teachers and keep institutionally racist policies ongoing.
-Police budgets are being redistributed to better the communities. Police forces in cities are starting to look like normal police departments in suburbs.
-The EU and other countries are starting to realise how bad America still treats Black Americans. The spotlight is on America.
-We, white people, are starting to check ourselves. I see it more than ever now. I admit I hold prejudices. But I am checking myself a lot more now. I am becoming a better person by knocking out stereotypes and preconceived notations on Black Americans. Most everyone else is too. We all have predetermined prejudices we need to check.
-Black Americans are getting heard.We are hearing the stories, watching how things in KY went down with voting. Black Americans are becoming more powerful.

And one last thing... this will **** a lot of you boomers/right wingers off:
We are all starting to realize America isnt as good as you think it is. Its not the best country in the world. It ranks #1 in the literally no good statistic. Our racist policies/past, terrible leadership, horrid social programs, terrible rich takes all system and bad quality of living make USA a second world nation with lipstick.
This will **** you off: 50 years ago white, self-hating, liberal morons were saying the exact same thing you just said.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Agree, and this forum is demonstrating it in spades. (BTW, someone told me that saying “in spades” is racist, and I can’t figure out why. Spades are silver.) Many blacks here have gone on and on over how bad racists are, and yet, on the very threads they are decrying bigotry, they demonstrate utter disdain for whiteys, and less frequently, Jews.

The irony.
Blah blah blah.. you always play the victim. BLM protest have a ton of white people at these rallies and 95% of them are peaceful.

Our disdain is for white supremacy and those who try to prop it up with post calling Black people savages and thugs.

Your white tears won’t work in 2020.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
50 years ago white, self-hating, liberal morons were saying the exact same thing you just said.
You do realize we have no problem putting liberal racist on blast too? Step up and yap that nonsense and watch how we put you on social media and force you to face your bigotry.

We don’t care if you have Black friends, a Black SO or mixed kids. Talk that racist nonsense and end up going viral.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:31 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,587,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Lmao.. what school is open right now?
I heard her say kids FROM her school — so maybe it was on social media, phone calls, email?. Or maybe the grandmother was just conveying that the source was her friends telling her this. She heard it from the mother and told me, so I don’t know the exact accurate source.

Apparently They had tried to protect her from seeing violent news and media reports. But she got this new fear of blacks anyway. It’s hard to isolate kids from it all even with virus restrictions.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:36 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,300,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I don't think it set back black people or people pursuing civil rights.

I think it just woke up a lot of normal middle-class Americans to risks and cirumstances they may not previously been aware of.

I think a lot of urban people are re-thinking living in city centers where out of the blue, large scale riots can occur, putting their families in danger. I think a lot of people are re-thinking dense living and living in cities that devalue law and order, and will move to cities where they feel that law and order is taken seriously, and there safety is more protected against radical social groups.

I think a lot of urban businessmen are re-thinking how to lower the risk to their businesses from protests and rioters.

I think a lot of people are re-thinking how to vote to insure their own personal and financial security. Many people were thinking of voting in idealistic or theoretical terms. The violent protest, fire bombings, lootings, beatings, and assasinations are causing people to re-think what their vote really means, and are looking at it differently. How to insure their own personal and financial safety.

So I don't think it has set back black people or civil rights, but I do think voting patterns will change and there will be an exodus out of urban areas and big cities, into the suburbs. And from states that saw violent riots to states that did not.
I agree with you Igor, the only thing the BLM movement, along with the coronavirus will accomplish is another white flight.

Liberals are absolutely fantastic at gutting cities and making life even more miserable for inner city blacks. 55 years into the Great Society and life for blacks is worse now than ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies