Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2020, 08:58 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
Feel sorry for Prince Andrew , he’s so stupid I don’t think he’d know what a pedophile is is let alone spell it , like the rest of those royals , nice , but well known not to be very clever , Harry is the dumbest of the lot .
Inbreeding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2020, 12:50 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Well, President Trump stated he interacted with G Maxwell many many times and that he “wishes her well”.

BARF

Old 07-24-2020, 04:34 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Well, President Trump stated he interacted with G Maxwell many many times and that he “wishes her well”.

BARF
He's an idiot, liar, scumbag and more.

No kidding he interacted with her. I wish someone else would share his "interactions" relating to she and Epstein's regular activities. There is that Rape that had been exposed and then buried...

He wants to act nicey-nice hoping she won't cream him, and wanting to appear to others as neutral and unaware of anything. BARF is right. Down the road, if anything were divulged about his participation, he will change his tune.

Old 07-24-2020, 04:45 AM

30,434 posts, read 21,271,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post

No kidding he interacted with her. I wish someone else would share his "interactions" relating to she and Epstein's regular activities. There is that Rape that had been exposed and then buried...

He wants to act nicey-nice hoping she won't cream him, and wanting to appear to others as neutral and unaware of anything. BARF is right. Down the road, if anything were divulged about his participation, he will change his tune.
Get real neal.

Old 07-24-2020, 11:17 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
He's an idiot, liar, scumbag and more. No kidding he interacted with her. I wish someone else would share his "interactions" relating to she and Epstein's regular activities. There is that Rape that had been exposed and then buried...

Since you watch CNN, I will forgive your ignorance. Hate interferes with intuition by the way.

AG Barr was tired of Geoffrey Berman doing nothing about the Epstein case, among others, so asked Trump to fire him. Ghislaine was arrested within two weeks of NY prosecutor Geoffrey Berman being fired. Strange thing to do if Trump was so afraid of what she would say.

Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre testified under oath that Trump was never inappropriate.

A different victim's attorney said Trump was the only elite in Palm Beach to help him convict Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80&t=434s

Old 07-24-2020, 11:32 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
Quote:

Wow, are you ever so - triggered???

Old 07-24-2020, 11:47 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
So is this broad dead yet?

Old 07-24-2020, 06:37 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Someone asked for a link to this.

Judge orders release of flight logs.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...9211IGnI4-M9u-

Old 07-24-2020, 07:05 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times
Default I Have a Problem with all this...

I have no problem with charging and trying Maxwell.

I do have a problem though. Is it actually legal to hold a US Citizen for a year before trying them? I can see a month or two or even three. But a year? Sounds to me like a superior court should either get her tried in a reasonable period or released on bail.

Old 07-24-2020, 07:08 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
I have no problem with charging and trying Maxwell.

I do have a problem though. Is it actually legal to hold a US Citizen for a year before trying them? I can see a month or two or even three. But a year? Sounds to me like a superior court should either get her tried in a reasonable period or released on bail.
Her defense counsel has asked for the lengthy preparation time. The DOJ had indicated they were ready to proceed quite a bit faster than this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies