Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2020, 10:10 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,602,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
^
14, 15, 16, year olds are not "little", and should have the common sense NOT to go to a strange mans house.

It isn't rocket science.
I am most appreciative that I do not know any people with your perspective.

Just sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 01:59 AM

27,215 posts, read 13,508,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
^
14, 15, 16, year olds are not "little", and should have the common sense NOT to go to a strange mans house.

It isn't rocket science.
It's really a case of what the law states, and not just US law as some of these allegations were based on events overseas.

The age of consent in the UK is 16, so having sex with a 17 year old is not a criminal offence unless rape, over the channel in France the age is 15, whilst in Germany it is 14, although this carries with a stipulation that some one over 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination.

In terms of Maxwell she is charged with grooming three girls for Epstein, as for Prince Andrew it's going to be difficult to prove any case given the lack of evidence and I should imagine that Prince Andrew will be allowed to write a written statement, and any demands from the US may be looked on with disbelief given the recent cases of Anne Sacoolas, Scott Hapgood and Dean Sprouting case.

Sacoolas is wanted on extradition to the UK for Causing death by dangerous driving in 2019 but this has been denied by US Authorities, Hapgood is wanted in the British Overseas territory of Anguilla on murder charges in relation to a 2018 incident and in terms of Dean Sprouting he was a Captain in the British Army killed by a recklessly driven forklift whilst jogging in 2018 on a base in Iraq. Two US soldiers faced three charges including negligent homicide but an American Brigadier General ruled these be dropped.

All three of these recent decisions made by the US were largely based on political interference rather than the law.

So the UK Government may not be very sympathetic to any US demands, and many people in Britain have had enough of the current one way US extradition system.

As for Maxwell she should have fled to France when she had the opportunity, as extradition of French citizens from France to the US is notoriously difficult.

Last edited by Brave New World; 07-16-2020 at 03:24 AM..

Old 07-16-2020, 07:18 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,772,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Absolutely untrue. He flew on the Epstein airplane a number of times but never on a flight to the Island. There are two tenuous reports he was there and no charge of having sex with a young girl.

why don't you check it out and stop telling the lie?
Haha! I think YOU need to check your facts: Did your Liberal News tell you it was a lie?

Though the former president’s copped to flying on Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express”—and flight logs indicate he flew on the plane at least 26 times, according to the four-part docuseries, including a trip to Africa with Epstein, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker

Well, a number of subjects in Filthy Rich recall seeing Clinton on Little Saint James, Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Otherwise known as “Pedophile Island,” it was Epstein’s primary residence—and a place where he took his underage sex-trafficking victims to be assaulted by himself or his influential friends.

“It really is orgy island, because that’s what happened there. That is what that island meant to me,” says Giuffre, while Sarah Ransome, another Epstein victim, alleges that she was raped multiple times by Epstein on the island, including three times in one day.

“I wish, you know, he would just come clean about, like, ‘Yeah, I was there. So what?’”
“Bill Clinton has been on that island,” says Steve Scully, who managed telecommunications for Epstein on Little Saint James from 1999-2005. “I saw Bill Clinton sitting with Jeffrey on the living room porch.”

Giuffre remembers seeing Clinton there as well. “I remember having a dinner with Clinton. He was there.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/netfli...dophile-island

Old 07-16-2020, 09:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,627,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Did you listen to the audio yesterday?

Did you search the NY database?

Anything would be enough.
I have searched the NY database, there are no females with the last name of Maxwell.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:06 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,372,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Haha! I think YOU need to check your facts: Did your Liberal News tell you it was a lie?

Though the former president’s copped to flying on Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express”—and flight logs indicate he flew on the plane at least 26 times, according to the four-part docuseries, including a trip to Africa with Epstein, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker

Well, a number of subjects in Filthy Rich recall seeing Clinton on Little Saint James, Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Otherwise known as “Pedophile Island,” it was Epstein’s primary residence—and a place where he took his underage sex-trafficking victims to be assaulted by himself or his influential friends.

“It really is orgy island, because that’s what happened there. That is what that island meant to me,” says Giuffre, while Sarah Ransome, another Epstein victim, alleges that she was raped multiple times by Epstein on the island, including three times in one day.

“I wish, you know, he would just come clean about, like, ‘Yeah, I was there. So what?’”
“Bill Clinton has been on that island,” says Steve Scully, who managed telecommunications for Epstein on Little Saint James from 1999-2005. “I saw Bill Clinton sitting with Jeffrey on the living room porch.”

Giuffre remembers seeing Clinton there as well. “I remember having a dinner with Clinton. He was there.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/netfli...dophile-island

Still with the falsehoods. Your cite exactly states what I said. Clinton flew on the Epstein plane a number of times including some with his SS group. And there are two somewhat tenuous claims that he was seen on the island. But no indication of any interaction with someone underage.

Do you not read your own cites?

Old 07-16-2020, 11:59 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,101,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I have searched the NY database, there are no females with the last name of Maxwell.
Try again.

Federal Bureau of Prisons

https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

Old 07-16-2020, 12:02 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,603,765 times
Never mind

Old 07-16-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
She is married but no one knows to whom, so she is probably listed under her married name for safety.
Nope. Her name is Ghislaine Noelle Maxwell.

Old 07-16-2020, 12:46 PM

Strange. Both marriage and divorce records are a matter of public record. Thus, there is no secret in having a legally recognized marriage or divorce.

And yet, per NYPOST:

Ghislaine Maxwell is "secretly married" and refusing to reveal her husband’s name. Reports suggest it could be British tech CEO Scott Borgerson. It was also reported last year by Daily Mail that she was living at his oceanfront mansion in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts.

So, *shrug*?

Old 07-16-2020, 01:18 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,602,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Try the court document filed. They had a bail hearing.... I listened to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies