Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2020, 05:34 PM

2,236 posts, read 2,410,077 times

Advertisements

These are the types of individuals who give good black people a bad name. You're really going to get that irate when some woman accidentally bumps into your kid? Just let it go... I don't know why that's so difficult. Why do they always want to start a fight?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2020, 05:35 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,641,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post

I am. You messed up the original one.
No, I'm hitting the quote button and it's coming out wonky.

At any rate - what did these posters have to say in the Macy's thread? Did they post that the Macy's employee shouldn't have used the*N* word?

Old 07-03-2020, 05:36 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,815,085 times
Who knows what they said? I think lvmensch is a bridge dweller.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:37 PM

50,399 posts, read 47,131,977 times
[quote=lvmensch;58548782]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr5 View Post

Then again how about not bumping into a teenage girl. Or if that should happen apologize substantially and immediately.

Actually the car incident was a deliberate or accidental attack by the white couple. He backed at them as they walked toward their car. She banged the window to get him to top driving at them.
That teen sounds like such a fragile flower.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:39 PM

50,399 posts, read 47,131,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
These are the types of individuals who give good black people a bad name. You're really going to get that irate when some woman accidentally bumps into your kid? Just let it go... I don't know why that's so difficult. Why do they always want to start a fight?
She didn't even back off after a gun got pulled. Nut job. Reminds me of DV case where a couple are fighting, cops pull up and they both turn on the cops.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:41 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,374,228 times
Everyone might want to take a good look if they have a message on the last couple of pages.. The quote function seems screwed up but i just fixed one so you can do it.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:42 PM

11,857 posts, read 5,829,762 times
None of us were there to see the entire situation - that said all the you never pull a gun - I would have sat in my car posters are expressing opinions of what they THINK they would do in a given situation. If you were in the situation - your response may not be the same. I often encounter a situation and after the fact think that I should have done this or said that. When you are in the moment - you don't plan but react.

So everyone take a step back with what the white woman did wrong. She could have very well said she was sorry when she bumped the girl and the girl didn't hear it because she's too involved with her phone. People these days feel the need to film 24/7 and personally - I think they are trying to catch any slight to attack someone - be they black or white - they want a story for snapchat, twitter or Instagram.

I'm sure the bump wasn't intentional but even if it was - be the better person and just walk away and say a prayer for the ignorant - don't create situations. There have been a number of similar videos today on FB of confrontations between whites and blacks in parking lots. Copycats to get their 15 mins? - who knows.

With everyone on edge these days it would be best if everyone back off and not create situations because it will end badly for someone. The 15 yr old in that video needs her mouth washed out with soap - mama told her she'd handle it. She should have shut her mouth instead of putting more stress and duress on both women.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:42 PM

21,956 posts, read 9,541,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny Side Out View Post
Can someone tell me what Karen means? Where did it come from?
To me it's the women who tell you you need a mask on and similar. Liberal women.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:44 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,203,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
You and your hubby need a history lesson.
And you need to study history more than the last 600 years. And don't forget, it was the dominant tribes in Africa that sold the people of their vanquished enemies into slavery.

Slavery has been around since ancient times, it wasn't invented by white people 600 years ago. And it wasn't only black Africans trafficked as slaves.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:45 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,374,228 times
Nothing particularly liberal about Karen. Could be any sort of political views. It is the desire for privilege that sets apart a Karen of any sort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies