Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 08:48 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
No, not at all. I have never seen any evidence that BLM itself had anything to do with property destruction, violence or looting. The consistent pattern has been for BLM to conduct a peaceful march and then non-BLM agitators show up and cause the problems.
Lies. A Born Losers Matter protester was just arrested for attempted murder for shooting at an SUV protesters were blocking. Born Losers Matter are a vile violent hustler organization that doesn’t give a rats azz about any lives. They encourage violence to intimidate and make millions.

If they cared one iota about black lives they’d be in the Chicago suburbs of Englewood and/or Austin every weekend. You don’t give a rip about black lives. Black on black murder rates are insane and the media and other cowards focus elsewhere.

All they and people like you do is cause animosity. Idiots want cops defunded. Your already high homicide rates are rising. Oh well.

Last edited by Leona Valley; 07-05-2020 at 10:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 08:51 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
BLM supporters sought a permit and the city granted it to paint "Black Lives Matter" on the street.

Here a trashy Trump supporter woman defaces the BLM logo. Now she is wanted by the police.

I thought right wingers loved the Constitution? Why doesn't she respect the 1st amendment right of the BLM supporters to express themselves?
They have no First Amendment right to paint a public street.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 07-05-2020 at 09:11 PM..

Old 07-05-2020, 08:52 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,034,689 times
Quote:
BLM supporters sought a permit and the city granted it to paint "Black Lives Matter" on the street.

Here a trashy Trump supporter woman defaces the BLM logo. Now she is wanted by the police.

I thought right wingers loved the Constitution? Why doesn't she respect the 1st amendment right of the BLM supporters to express themselves? If she wanted to paint an opposing view, she could have applied for a permit to paint another street. This is right wing lawlessness.

https://youtu.be/LLuESd7zidA
Ah priorities. BLM terrorists loot,riot and assault people NOTHING happens, woman uses some paint to clean up a disgustingly racist mural and is hunted like a murderer.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:55 PM

390 posts, read 307,551 times
Quote:

I thought right wingers loved the Constitution? Why doesn't she respect the 1st amendment right of the BLM supporters to express themselves? If she wanted to paint an opposing view, she could have applied for a permit to paint another street. This is right wing lawlessness.

https://youtu.be/LLuESd7zidA

What about all of the monuments that were defaced and weren't even confederate ones? Frederick Douglass' statue was vandalized and torn down! Isn't that racist? https://time.com/5863108/frederick-d...tue-torn-down/ And before you jump all over me for "being a waycist", 1) I'm latinx and 2) I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just calling out your hypocrisy.

I'm tired of the social unrest and of people being hypocrites thinking that because CHAZ and BLM do it it's OK but if someone else does it it's bad and racist. Enough with this lunacy.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:56 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,963,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
It is kind of ironic, lol. Why aren't those that did that to the monument and statues wanted by the police as well?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#5cf148436779

Feds Reportedly Arrest ‘Ringleader’ In Attempt To Destroy Andrew Jackson Statue

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christo...miami-florida/

7 arrested after Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in Miami

Old 07-05-2020, 08:58 PM

7,947 posts, read 9,164,633 times
Statues were permitted too, yet got destroyed. I think they can repaint a mural.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:00 PM

1,743 posts, read 960,508 times
As a matter of principle, I am against any sort of vandalism or destruction of private or public property. However, the hypocrite in me is coming out at this point. There have been numerous examples of leftist mobs destroying, vandalizing, toppling statues, etc. How long does it take to topple a 5 ton bronze statue? Why weren't the police ordered to intervene in these instances? How hard are progressive city officials looking for the culprits ? Will these historic statues ever be re-erected? Right here in Portland the 125 yr old historic bronze statue of an elk was damaged and removed. The statues of Washington and Jefferson have been toppled. Forgive me for being a hypocrite, but I don't give two cents that the BLM street logo was defaced. Maybe it's time the left gets a taste of their own medicine.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:02 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times
Quote:
No, not at all. I have never seen any evidence that BLM itself had anything to do with property destruction, violence or looting. The consistent pattern has been for BLM to conduct a peaceful march and then non-BLM agitators show up and cause the problems.
LOL It is just a coincidence that the violence and looting just seems to follow them anywhere they go? I believe you. It is just a coincidence that boys got molested at churches where known pedophile priests were transferred too.

There is a reason why out happens so often and it isn't a coincidence.

So those peaceful protestors kicking and hitting cars? No issue?

Not at all threatening?

Old 07-05-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
That is odd the people that burned and looted my town last month are of little interest
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...gainst-rioters

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...artment-314567

Old 07-05-2020, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Looting, arson, starting police cars on fire - nobody did a damn thing. A sign on a street and now they're busy looking for the perp. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/pol...CEFKTLLIY5M6I/

Police arrest Tacoma woman accused of setting five patrol cars on fire during Seattle protest

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...e-car-on-fire/

24-Year-Old Arrested For Allegedly Setting Fire To Unmarked Police Vehicle During Pittsburgh Riots
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies