Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 08:39 AM

29,518 posts, read 22,653,459 times

Advertisements

I suppose the difference is that the BLM mural had a permit, while this one didn't.

But we all know it's not as simple as that, wink wink.

https://abc13.com/black-lives-matter...lized/6308910/

Quote:
Days after two people vandalized a city-approved Black Lives Matter mural in Martinez, California, the words "White Lives Matter" appeared painted on the road.

"Our gates open up around 5 and it was there," said Jesse Pattison who works in the area where the 'White Lives Matter' writing was painted on the street.

"What I saw was hate speech written on the ground and we're not going to tolerate it," said Jeff Christensen who is a Black Lives Matter supporter.

When word got around town about what had been painted groups of people showed up and at least one started to cover over the words.

"That's right we're not going to tolerate this in our neighborhood. We're not going to take this kind of hate," Christensen said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2020, 08:44 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
False flag or Future Darwin Award winner?

Time will tell.

Old 07-09-2020, 09:16 AM

16,556 posts, read 10,630,149 times
Can the double-standard be any more blatant?

The city will let you paint Black Lives Matter on a public street, and everyone is supposed to genuflect to the righteousness of it all. But someone paints White Lives Matter and they're a racist who cannot be tolerated and must be arrested for a hate crime.

Keep it up, BLM supporters. The self-loathing white-guilt people are a lost cause, but the rest of us are going to get tired of having BLM shoved down our throats and we can't say a thing in response. The BLM people and their supporters are going too far, and there will be a backlash.

Old 07-09-2020, 10:55 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
Oh its "hate speech" to say white lives matter. Man I hope my white lives matter shirt gets this much attention!

Old 07-09-2020, 11:02 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Can the double-standard be any more blatant?

The city will let you paint Black Lives Matter on a public street, and everyone is supposed to genuflect to the righteousness of it all. But someone paints White Lives Matter and they're a racist who cannot be tolerated and must be arrested for a hate crime.

Keep it up, BLM supporters. The self-loathing white-guilt people are a lost cause, but the rest of us are going to get tired of having BLM shoved down our throats and we can't say a thing in response. The BLM people and their supporters are going too far, and there will be a backlash.
Here’s my question (and concern): what percent of whites are self-loathing “woke” progressives? The answer determines the election.

From my view, I think the media is playing up a very minute percentage of these brainwashed whites (it’s part of the brainwashing to make whites who don’t go along with the liberal mantra to think they’re outliers - and thus need to get with the program), and that most whites are normal, and appalled at the blatant lawlessness being allowed - even honored - by radical left politicians.

Old 07-09-2020, 11:10 AM

866 posts, read 319,811 times
Pretty sure the next step is "Hate Thoughts". Obviously no proof is necessary, you are guilty the moment you are accused.

Old 07-09-2020, 01:28 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Wow!

I black-painted over a large number of yellow parking lines, to paint new yellow parking lines, in a different direction, under contract . . . and after a few months of parking use, the original yellow lines REAPPEARED - AND CAUSED CONFLICTS!!

Yipes! Stripes!

I used to stripe a lot of parking lots.

Unlike union people, I can walk a straight line, without first chalk lining!

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 07-09-2020 at 01:46 PM..

Old 07-09-2020, 01:32 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Yup, saying "White Lives Matter" is "hate", it's VERY clear that the message spread by the racist communist hate group "Black Lives Matter" is that ONLY black lives matter, this kind of thing couldn't make that more obvious.

Old 07-09-2020, 01:37 PM

1,742 posts, read 959,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
Pretty sure the next step is "Hate Thoughts". Obviously no proof is necessary, you are guilty the moment you are accused.
Big Brother terms this "Thought Crime". It is punishable by death. When George Orwell wrote "1984" he was commenting on contemporary totalitarianism and and wrote the book as a warning. I'm sure he had no idea he was actually predicting the future.

Old 07-09-2020, 01:40 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Here’s my question (and concern): what percent of whites are self-loathing “woke” progressives? The answer determines the election.

From my view, I think the media is playing up a very minute percentage of these brainwashed whites (it’s part of the brainwashing to make whites who don’t go along with the liberal mantra to think they’re outliers - and thus need to get with the program), and that most whites are normal, and appalled at the blatant lawlessness being allowed - even honored - by radical left politicians.
I think many Urbanites have become brainwashed PC, Woke, SJW's that love to be offended by everything and control others through government mandates. From inner city types to bubble headed soccer moms in the burbs and their feminized husbands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies