Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 10:22 AM

926 posts, read 417,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Well you give them an inch, they take a mile.

Loons, nothing but loons.

They want it all. Free, Free, Give me, give me.
Exactly. A pandora's box is what this is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2020, 10:22 AM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Do you also need a link to tell you a clear day sky is blue? Or are you in denial of that too?
Give me the link and I'll let you know.

Old 07-09-2020, 10:23 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Over the last few years, the insanity of liberalism has increased at a logarithmic rate, with public expression of sentiments and acts of violence that would have been shocking only a few years ago.

We have liberals openly pining for a Marxist form of government and have taken repression of free speech to levels not witnessed in the history of our nation. Rioters and anarchists are allowed to destroy property and terrorize citizens, with little, if any, consequences for their actions.

One is left to wonder...………………….. what will they do next and how far will they go?
I don’t know about liberals because I don’t like any of ya, liberal or conservative. I am no longer wanted or needed here so I’m gone. Your door will also hit me in the back as I leave. That’s how vicious and violent people are in America.

Old 07-09-2020, 10:25 AM

4,562 posts, read 4,103,050 times
Quote:
Over the last few years, the insanity of liberalism has increased at a logarithmic rate, with public expression of sentiments and acts of violence that would have been shocking only a few years ago.

We have liberals openly pining for a Marxist form of government and have taken repression of free speech to levels not witnessed in the history of our nation. Rioters and anarchists are allowed to destroy property and terrorize citizens, with little, if any, consequences for their actions.

One is left to wonder...………………….. what will they do next and how far will they go?
lets see whats, happened.

Tax cuts continue to get cut for millionaires.

Infrastructure continues to crumble.

Healthcare gets more expensive on the Bob Dole plan (thats really what it was)

Democrats continue to compromise. They are basically a center right party

I think conservatives need to get a taste of the extremism they have demonstrated for decades because they are so unwilling to compromise.

Old 07-09-2020, 11:15 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Give me the link and I'll let you know.
https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/

https://www.influencewatch.org/movem...-lives-matter/

Old 07-09-2020, 11:42 AM

7,149 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
Still waiting on those links about it being liberals who are the rioters and anarchists.

Seriously?

Considering that BLM has a convicted terrorist working for them, and she's likely one of many, you can't seriously believe they were instructed to stay home and not cause trouble. Yes, the rioters and anarchists consist of liberals, with few exceptions.

Open your eyes!

Old 07-10-2020, 09:28 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Links that rioters and anarchists are liberals please.
???????????????????

And you think that BLM and ANTIFA and all the rioters are conservative?

Apparently you don't see all the signs that have hateful messages toward Trump.

Liberals, when faced with the uncomfortable fact that their colleagues are participating in violence and anarchy, simply make absurd statements, like the one above.

Old 07-10-2020, 09:31 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
Quote:

Legalize betting on politics at this point so that you all will have something to do.

I got $5 on Trump

I got $10 on Biden

LoL

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-10-2020, 09:33 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:

How many times are you going ask for a link to prove that water is wet?

Old 07-10-2020, 09:36 AM

1,769 posts, read 1,691,703 times
Quote:
Arrest reports don't typically list what political party the arrested parties are registered to vote for and you know that. So, I don't know why you would expect someone to be able to provide "links" showing information that isn't normally collected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies