Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2020, 08:24 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,159 times

Advertisements

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ic-plan-355416 Who does his speeches, this sounds ignorant? So he is copying Trump Buy American” that builds on the “America First” doctrine popularized by Trump throughout his time in office. So biden is confused again. He needs to stay hoe stop talking
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2020, 08:38 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Sleepy Creepy Joe is plagiarizing gibberish !!!
We need to keep him in the spotlight and talking or his Marxist puppet masters will shoehorn him into office !!!

Old 07-09-2020, 08:44 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,284 times
This is exactly why Democrats are scrambling to find a way to stop any debates from happening between Trump and Biden. No way on earth Biden could actually successfully manage a debate with our current president. Or any president, staffer, McDonald's worker, etc.

Now please understand, I am not saying these things maliciously. The man is simply old, and obviously suffering from the natural degeneration of his body and mind which takes place when most people have lived as long as he has. This is not to say that he can't still function on a normal basis. But the man is obviously not ready for a debate with the president. Nor is he ready to be the leader of this country. That's just the truth, and even his supporters know it. Why on earth they didn't choose one of the fresh, young candidates who were running for the office I'll never understand. Is the Democrat party just lazy? Did they not want to put in the work to help a different candidate gain support? I mean, come on, most Democrats would have gotten behind pretty much any of our other previous Democrat candidates just to get Trump out of office. And at least one of them would have been able to hold their own in a debate. The Democrats should be kind to the former VP and release him from the stress of running for this office. There were many capable and qualified candidates that your party pushed to the wayside. Almost any one of them could have handled the pressures of a presidential campaign better than Biden. It's still not too late. Be kind...Rewind.

Old 07-09-2020, 08:53 PM

11,267 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Check the label on Joe's shoes. It will likely say they were made in Bangladesh, likely by a very hardworking and shirtless 9 year old.

Old 07-09-2020, 08:57 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
This is exactly why Democrats are scrambling to find a way to stop any debates from happening between Trump and Biden. No way on earth Biden could actually successfully manage a debate with our current president. Or any president, staffer, McDonald's worker, etc.

Now please understand, I am not saying these things maliciously. The man is simply old, and obviously suffering from the natural degeneration of his body and mind which takes place when most people have lived as long as he has. This is not to say that he can't still function on a normal basis. But the man is obviously not ready for a debate with the president. Nor is he ready to be the leader of this country. That's just the truth, and even his supporters know it. Why on earth they didn't choose one of the fresh, young candidates who were running for the office I'll never understand. Is the Democrat party just lazy? Did they not want to put in the work to help a different candidate gain support? I mean, come on, most Democrats would have gotten behind pretty much any of our other previous Democrat candidates just to get Trump out of office. And at least one of them would have been able to hold their own in a debate. The Democrats should be kind to the former VP and release him from the stress of running for this office. There were many capable and qualified candidates that your party pushed to the wayside. Almost any one of them could have handled the pressures of a presidential campaign better than Biden. It's still not too late. Be kind...Rewind.
Biden and Trump are both old, only a few years apart. Democrats had a chance to go with someone younger like Mayor Pete. They blew it. And Republicans absolutely blew it as well. Biden has suffered with a stutter all of his life. People seem to be confusing that with the degeneration of the mind which is not the case. It's a speach impediment.

Old 07-09-2020, 09:01 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Biden and Trump are both old, only a few years apart. Democrats had a chance to go with someone younger like Mayor Pete. They blew it. And Republicans absolutely blew it as well. Biden has suffered with a stutter all of his life. People seem to be confusing that with the degeneration of the mind which is not the case. It's a speach impediment.
I wasn’t aware that shuddering also caused one to forget who they are, where they are or what they were talking about. .... who knew!

Old 07-09-2020, 09:10 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,284 times
Quote:
It is true that both Trump and Biden are up there in age. However, Biden is definitely suffering from something other than a speech impediment. If it were only that I would say nothing about the man. I can understand a few "slips of the tongue" but that isn't what I'm talking about when discussing the issues I have with former VP Biden. The man can't make it through a simple interview without leaving me wondering what the man is actually talking about. Personally, I liked Tulsi Gabbard.

Old 07-09-2020, 09:12 PM

4,512 posts, read 1,864,826 times
It’s better than “No malarkey”

But let’s all be honest here it should be “Black Lives Better”

Old 07-09-2020, 09:17 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
It is true that both Trump and Biden are up there in age. However, Biden is definitely suffering from something other than a speech impediment. If it were only that I would say nothing about the man. I can understand a few "slips of the tongue" but that isn't what I'm talking about when discussing the issues I have with former VP Biden. The man can't make it through a simple interview without leaving me wondering what the man is actually talking about. Personally, I liked Tulsi Gabbard.
Why do both parties keep electing old people? I just don't get it. And I liked Tulsi too.

Old 07-10-2020, 01:47 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Biden displays progressive aphasia, which is different than stuttering. But, for the sake of argument, let’s say it is stuttering. The fact that he has previously been able to control and accommodate it to the point that it was unapparent but now is unable to do so is a sign of neurological decline. Either way, it’s a problem - and the problem isn’t the speech impediment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies