Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 12:15 PM

24,621 posts, read 9,449,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Is he sure its not the other way around?? Pretty sure any rational unbiased person knows its the other way around but can't say it. I judge each person individually regardless. Not by their race.
I’m black, and I’m certainly not Ben Carson smart but I’m also not Chicago gang member dumb.

I would say that we as blacks overall, probably do not utilize our strengths while minimizing our weaknesses as well as other minority groups.

As you stated, it’s not about which race is better, it’s about every individual American being a productive member of society. Playing identify politics is only going to further divide this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2020, 12:16 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That what I just said. And she calling whites genetic defects in general and subhuman and morally inferior. You're are trying to make a silk purse out a sow's ear and defend per se racism because the speaker is black and her target is white.
in a nutshell.

no leftist cause is too ridiculous for her to adopt.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:17 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,716,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Okay guys, it's time to DESTROY the hateful racist BLM!

Whiteness is not humxness,” Khogali wrote in a Facebook post. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” she said. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

I have been getting sick and tired of these hateful BLM pieces of dirt. We don't need this filth in our country. Lets create our own movement to get rid of them.

Salisbury News: Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
They don't waste any time, do they?

What kind of fools have we been? The silliest kind imaginable.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:19 PM

36,517 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
That what I just said. And she calling whites genetic defects in general and subhuman and morally inferior. You're are trying to make a silk purse out a sow's ear and defend per se racism because the speaker is black and her target is white.
She is saying that this women is confused in her knowledge of genetics and what she claims is factual about white European skin tone and recessive genes actually applies to albinism not white people.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:21 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
They don't waste any time, do they?

What kind of fools have we been? The silliest kind imaginable.
And the leftists are demanding that we pledge our support to this racist hate group, or risk the consequences. (And the consequences can be severe, like losing one's livelihood.)

Old 07-10-2020, 12:24 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
She is saying that this women is confused in her knowledge of genetics and what she claims is factual about white European skin tone and recessive genes actually applies to albinism not white people.
I know what Clara is claiming but it's not what the woman said or clearly meant.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:27 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,024 times
I knew Betsy DeVos was terrible for education. Who knew she would be so bad that it is making Americans dumber retroactively!

Quote:
We don't need this filth in our country
Quote:
Black Lives Matter Leader in Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman

Old 07-10-2020, 12:29 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,607,008 times
Quote:

Whiteness is not humxness,” Khogali wrote in a Facebook post. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” she said. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

I have been getting sick and tired of these hateful BLM pieces of dirt. We don't need this filth in our country. Lets create our own movement to get rid of them.

Salisbury News: Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
What the hell is humxness? Human is a bad word now?

Old 07-10-2020, 12:33 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,501,009 times
Quote:

OK, please explain this to me like I'm five.

BLM is claiming to fight against bigotry, right?.... and yet you actually have BLM calling white people sub-human. Doesn't that woman realize that by saying the most despicable, hateful things like that (Hitler considered Jews sub-human by the way) she is negating BLM's own message?

Old 07-10-2020, 12:34 PM

36,517 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
I know what Clara is claiming but it's not what the woman said or clearly meant.
No it isnt but I think this women is trying to back up her opinion by using unrelated facts, science that relates to albinism not "white". Out of ignorance or what, IDK. I think that is the point Clara was making, not that she agrees with or supports or justifies what this woman is spouting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies