Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2020, 05:04 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrelo View Post
Too many blacks do not value life. Or more specifically, they do not value other black lives. Too many other important things going on in life to worry or care why people do crazy stuff. It is the black experience. See Rwanda for more info.
What makes you an expert on "the Black experience"? Are you Black? Do you know what alot of Black people go through? Or are you just using this thread to vent your own disdain for Blacks? If that's so, then at least be honest about it.

Old 10-21-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Stop letting hardened criminals go? Maybe it's time for an eye for an eye. Murderers get the death penalty immediately. Rapists get their genitals removed. Thieves get their hands cut off. Kidnappers and home invaders get immediate death.
I'm not saying that we should let hardened criminals go. I'm of the philosophy of "you do the crime, you do the time". Punishment should count for something. At the same time, I also think about another concept: PREVENTION. I notice that the individuals who keep doing the killing aren't phased by consequences. Some of those involved in killed don't care if they themselves live or die, therefore, care little about anyone else. Some individuals are already hardened and messed up before they ever do time. No one has figured out how to prevent this crap from happening. These are issues not even the government can fix. All we can do is punish, and punish hard. We struggle to prevent such violence.

This video right here. A killer from Texas. BTW, James Broadnax is awaited execution. He literally said in the video that he wanted the death penalty. Chances aren't, the murder he committed wasn't Black on Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noainlu3a8k

Old 10-21-2020, 11:59 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
the more they kill, the less we got worry about

Old 10-21-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
the more they kill, the less we got worry about
Wild guess, you would like to see a reduction of America's Black population. It's just something I suspect.

Old 10-21-2020, 12:03 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,559,282 times
No one does, least of all the masters of the DNC plantation.

/thread

Old 10-21-2020, 12:12 PM

1,066 posts, read 629,991 times
I dont care about black or white people, I care that the riots are encouraging black criminals to be paraded as heroes and more crime is happening and also the laws are changing to let black people have more benefits than white, and less punishments for their criminal black people.

Old 10-21-2020, 03:40 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,225,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by devdaen View Post
I read a lot of "What about the high black on black murder rate??" posts from white people regarding BLM.

Yes, they're a wing of the Democratic party. Yes, they're racist. Yes, they're Marxist. Yes, they're more concerned with political clout and lining their own pockets than helping black people. And, yes, they care about white on black violence, but not black on black violence. We all know this.

In fairness, they DID manage to keep cops mostly honest by getting them to wear body cams, which is a good thing.

With that being said, do you actually care about blacks harming other blacks?

This isn't going to be nice, but I couldn't care less about the common ghetto dweller or black/brown troublemaker getting gunned down. As long as they stay the hell away from me and mine, I'm good. I do my best to avoid them in return.

While I'm at it, I also feel the same way about the white junkies who OD and die. And white criminals and troublemakers.

I just don't care. What I do care about are the innocent victims (especially white) who fall prey to violent criminals.

And a question for our black (and posters of other races) posters: Do you care when a white (or people of other races) gets violently victimized.

Time for honesty.
I would say for some that this is simply a deflection. People would be surprised to know that black people, generally do not condone black on black crime. Just because we aren't talking about it on TV, doesn't mean we don't care about it.

Old 10-21-2020, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
I would say for some that this is simply a deflection. People would be surprised to know that black people, generally do not condone black on black crime. Just because we aren't talking about it on TV, doesn't mean we don't care about it.
Right, black people don't condone black on black violence, it just doesn't bother them enough to ever do anything about it.....now if a member of a different racial or ethnic group commits even one act of violence against a black person, even if it's a justified act....that's reason to take to the streets and burn down the city.

Old 10-21-2020, 03:47 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,225,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Right, black people don't condone black on black violence, it just doesn't bother them enough to ever do anything about it.....now if a member of a different racial or ethnic group commits even one act of violence against a black person, even if it's a justified act....that's reason to take to the streets and burn down the city.
But again, just because you don't the protests for black on black violence on TV doesn't man that they don't take place. And the majority of black people are not burning ish up.

Old 10-21-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
But again, just because you don't the protests for black on black violence on TV doesn't man that they don't take place. And the majority of black people are not burning ish up.
Oh I'm sure a few times per decade a dozen or so people get together to "protest" black on black crime, I wasn't saying it NEVER happens, it's just not something that bothers the black community enough to ever actually do anything about it....or even to stop glorifying the counter culture that leads to the violence.

Like I said, compare the response to 7,000-8,000 black people killed by black people every single year to one black person killed while attacking a white cop.

It's clear black people only get REALLY worked up if the offense is committed by a group they are racist against.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies