Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2020, 03:25 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times

Advertisements

I love how people are trying to explain away how the couple could have done X, Y and Z to provoke the shooting - when we've seen video after video after video after video of black on white violence with zero provocation.

Yes, let's wait until all facts are in...but let's not pretend this would be an anomaly if the attack came out of nowhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2020, 03:25 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No. It's not on his social media.

OTOH, his social media is sweet - pretty pics of her, and of her baby, and a car. Nothing that looks "off".
ok thanks! I am very curious as to his situation, lifestyle and if it was a factor here. Was he just a regular Joe with a job, or what. Hoping more info comes out.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:30 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,862,705 times
The only person telling this BLM story is the boyfriend. He said he pulled his gun in defense, but I wonder whether he'd have admitted to pulling a gun at all if there hadn't been physical evidence that he was shooting. It'll be interesting to see what comes out as the investigation progresses.

The whole story kind of reminds me of those women who drown their kids and say a big black man did it.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:50 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,879,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
The only person telling this BLM story is the boyfriend.
Been saying this in several posts. I vibe culpability on his part; he may've even been the intended target.

Anyone who is good at investigating, report back if you can find anything about the boyfriend's job, lifestyle etc. Will have no problem saying I'm wrong if he turns out to be Joe Average with a normal job.

Old 07-12-2020, 03:51 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Only black lives matter....right Eddie . Come on ,let it out there !
Sorry your modern day Klan rally masquerading as ALM didn't give carte blanche to string up Blacks like you want. Go create a time machine to get back to the good ol days...

Old 07-12-2020, 03:56 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Sorry your modern day Klan rally masquerading as ALM didn't give carte blanche to string up Blacks like you want. Go create a time machine to get back to the good ol days...
Seriously, You need help...

All Lives Matter...

I will continue to say that - I work in the Medical Field. I don't choose who I save, I try and save all.

BLM is a Terrorist Group.... How many children have they killed over the 4th of July Holiday??? Innocent Black Children. Didn't their lives Matter??? Or is it just a select few?

It's all POLITICAL. NOTHING MORE...

Old 07-12-2020, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Been saying this in several posts. I vibe culpability on his part; he may've even been the intended target.
I think one realistic scenario is that he and the other party were exchanging fire, and she was shot inadvertently. It seems like a less bizarre course of events than someone shooting her out of the blue, then the boyfriend turning around and shooting off a bunch of shots at random, as in his story neither shooters' actions makes much sense. Either way, what triggered the altercation, we only have his word about.

Old 07-12-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
BLM is a Terrorist Group.... How many children have they killed over the 4th of July Holiday??? Innocent Black Children.
...what?

Old 07-12-2020, 04:10 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If you fill your hand, you better use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Totally different spin on it has come out and why everyone - myself included should wait for all of the story. Now they were both hanging out in gangs - different from what Ramirez says in the other interviews that I read. It's still unfortunate that the other group waited to ambush them and shoot her.
I'd like to see a link to this different spin. The gang thing doesn't make sense to me . I dont put murder for someone saying all lives matter past these varmints out there acting under auspices of BLM.

And it doesn't matter that the boyfriend may have pushed some buttons. It's still murder. And I am at the point with BLM and its supporters that I see violent large scale confrontation at being a foregone conclusion.
That this started verbally then escalated to guns being drawn but not used but then an ambush set and sprung has me doing the Spockian eyebrow thing.

What led up to that doesn't really matter. And this was an exchange of fire. The boyfriend fired his weapon to. The whole thing is just a cluster f.

Old 07-12-2020, 04:13 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Only the BF is stating that's what happened. Think about it.

I have suspicions he was the one who started in with the other losers, maybe to show off for the girl...or knew them... or or or....maybe he shot first...maybe he was out of his mind on dope...more details needed I tellya. Hoping a witness will either corroborate or discount his tale of events.
For now the bf's basic story makes more sense than this one in post 74: "They went out to start crap, armed, got in someone's face thinking they could flash their guns, and when they didn't, things escalated. That's the story that makes more sense."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies