Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 09:13 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVHp3eljYo

Here's a longer video that shows exactly what was happening that night on the streets - including the shooting of this kid. Effigies of cops being burnt, kill the pigs posters - this was not a peaceful demonstration.

I'm sorry - but you want to play with the big boys - you have to accept the consequences. Like many of us have said - we are sick of all the rioting, looting and destruction. Our tax dollars have to pay for all of this.

That head shot was a fluke - not like someone was targeting him. No different from when my son got hit in the head with a BB someone fired. TG it hit a metal sign and had lost momentum before it hit him near the eye. He was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sorry this kid was hit - but people know exactly what is going on with these protests in Portland and the fact that the police are fighting back. He put himself in harms way - no one made him go to the protest.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 09:18 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Oh? Please explain how its ok to shoot a non violent protestor in the head. Talk about textbook cognitive dissonance. LOL.

Do you even know what that means for example?
They confuse protesters with rioters. Not even worth explaining their minds are made up. They don't care that people have a right to protest in this country.

Old 07-14-2020, 09:24 AM

29,487 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVHp3eljYo

Here's a longer video that shows exactly what was happening that night on the streets - including the shooting of this kid. Effigies of cops being burnt, kill the pigs posters - this was not a peaceful demonstration.

I'm sorry - but you want to play with the big boys - you have to accept the consequences. Like many of us have said - we are sick of all the rioting, looting and destruction. Our tax dollars have to pay for all of this.

That head shot was a fluke - not like someone was targeting him. No different from when my son got hit in the head with a BB someone fired. TG it hit a metal sign and had lost momentum before it hit him near the eye. He was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm sorry this kid was hit - but people know exactly what is going on with these protests in Portland and the fact that the police are fighting back. He put himself in harms way - no one made him go to the protest.

Did you see at 5:00 into the video ? Some morons actually paraded their little kid out in front , using him as a human shield. We are truly seeing the dregs of society in these videos.

Old 07-14-2020, 09:24 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
He’ll live

Old 07-14-2020, 09:25 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Anyone with a functioning brain ought to be looking at the situation (rioters shining lasers in the eyes of the cops, burning police effigies and shouting "Kill the pigs") and furiously rubbing those brain cells together to come up with the logical assumption that it's about to get dangerous. Most of us, by the time we reach the age of 18 or so, have figured out that impeding danger should lead to immediate flight as far and as fast as possible, away from the danger.

Play dangerous games, win dangerous prizes.

Last edited by vkhmini; 07-14-2020 at 09:51 AM..

Old 07-14-2020, 09:26 AM

29,487 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
They confuse protesters with rioters. Not even worth explaining their minds are made up. They don't care that people have a right to protest in this country.
It's funny how you've ignored every link posted in this thread. If you haven't, and still think what you've seen is peaceful, I really feel sorry for you, someone must not have taught you the difference between right and wrong, violence and peace.

Old 07-14-2020, 09:31 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It's funny how you've ignored every link posted in this thread. If you haven't, and still think what you've seen is peaceful, I really feel sorry for you, someone must not have taught you the difference between right and wrong, violence and peace.
Oh don't feel sorry for me. I know the difference between a peaceful protest & rioters. I saw it in the 60's too.

Old 07-14-2020, 09:32 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Non violent protester. Sure. That’s what the media refers to them all. All these protesters are scum.
Beautifully Spoken and I agree 100000%!

Old 07-14-2020, 09:33 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,420 times
Good! The cops are finally doing their jobs.
Get these anarchist trash off our city streets!

Old 07-14-2020, 09:34 AM

8,338 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
He’ll live
Sheeit happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies