Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 04:56 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,035,199 times

Advertisements

https://www.businessinsider.com/list...arbucks-2020-7

They are gonna have a little dictator at each entrance to insure we wee peasants are following their dictatorial policies. This won't end well workers are going to get hurt. I was already irritated with their asinine lines standing in the heat and rain so I rarely went to the store this will insure I WON'T be spending any of my money there. Wife just went this morning to get groceries and she says she won't be going back either. This crap is getting COMPLETELY out of control. Plus easy way around it is you aren't allowed to wear a mask if you are carrying a weapon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2020, 05:02 PM

440 posts, read 240,721 times
That could lead to mass hysteria or pregnancy.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:08 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,123,252 times
perfect timing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYFgVpya5k

Old 07-15-2020, 05:10 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,388,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post

They are gonna have a little dictator at each entrance to insure we wee peasants are following their dictatorial policies. This won't end well workers are going to get hurt. I was already irritated with their asinine lines standing in the heat and rain so I rarely went to the store this will insure I WON'T be spending any of my money there. Wife just went this morning to get groceries and she says she won't be going back either. This crap is getting COMPLETELY out of control. Plus easy way around it is you aren't allowed to wear a mask if you are carrying a weapon.
Another Rightie who doesn't understand property rights.

Don't like it - don't go.

Start your own or put market pressure on them to change.

Quit snowflaking.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:11 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,792,370 times
Quote:

Don’t like the store policy, then shop elsewhere.

It really is that simple.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:12 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times
Quote:

I am glad to see more stores are making people wear masks.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:12 PM

1,406 posts, read 802,704 times
Their store, their rules. Just like if you want people to take their shoes off before coming into your house.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:14 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,862,909 times
Is the 0P claiming that people who refuse to wear a mask will beat up Walmart and Kroger employees?

Old 07-15-2020, 05:14 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Another Rightie who doesn't understand property rights.

Don't like it - don't go.

Start your own or put market pressure on them to change.

Quit snowflaking.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:16 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,228,745 times
I understand that some people are opposed to mask requirements. But the thread title states that this policy puts workers at risk. How is that the case? As others have stated, you can feel free to shop somewhere that does not have that policy, but I don't understand how the policy endangers workers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies