Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2020, 08:49 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,423,499 times

Advertisements

He didnt accept the results in the last election, THAT HE WON! Remember the 3 million " illegal " votes Hillary got. What makes you think he would accept a losing vote. He's mentally a child. It will be amusing seeing him dragged out of the WH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2020, 09:01 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Trump will accept the results if Biden wins in a landslide. I am not saying that's going to happen though. It will definately be an interesting election with this pandemic going on. Trump's lack of decisive direction with this virus is going to hurt him. Biden is up in the polls but does mean people will actually go out and vote. And that's really the key. But look at the Wisconsin primaries where the republican court said people had to vote in person. And so they did and a democrat won against the republican.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
He didnt accept the results in the last election, THAT HE WON! Remember the 3 million " illegal " votes Hillary got. What makes you think he would accept a losing vote. He's mentally a child. It will be amusing seeing him dragged out of the WH.
LOL you made me laugh. It was Hillary and the left who refused and still refuse to accept that the majority of states simply didn't want Hillary. Basically Hillary won the states that would vote for a box of rat poison if it were running as a democrat. She was so bad that she lost several democratic strong holds like PA, and Michigan.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:24 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,423,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
LOL you made me laugh. It was Hillary and the left who refused and still refuse to accept that the majority of states simply didn't want Hillary. Basically Hillary won the states that would vote for a box of rat poison if it were running as a democrat. She was so bad that she lost several democratic strong holds like PA, and Michigan.
Nope. He lost the popular vote. Keep up. Its been almost 4 years now. But keep watching Fox news.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Nope. He lost the popular vote. Keep up. Its been almost 4 years now. But keep watching Fox news.
Im not a Trump Guy and never will be. But he won more states. Something like 32 of them. The fact that she only had 3million more than trump is telling. She should have crushed him, but she really was that bad.

For the record. I wrote in Jim Webb, a democrat.

P.s.
You're still making me laugh. Worrying about Trump not accepting the election results when you obviously still dont accept what 32 states out of 50 had to say. Including several Democratic strong holds. LOL.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:29 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Trump & Wallace did agree in this interview that Hillary did NOT come to terms with the 2016 election results. In reality it's been 4 years of hysteria on the left about the 2016 election results. The projection by the left on this issue has been epic.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:34 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Im not a Trump Guy and never will be. But he won more states. Something like 32 of them. The fact that she only had 3million more than trump is telling. She should have crushed him, but she really was that bad.

For the record. I wrote in Jim Webb, a democrat.
Hilary was a horrible candidate. As a democrat, I didn't even vote for her. I left it blank. But I live in a blue state so my vote didn't matter. If I lived in a swing state I would have voted for her. She took the blue wall for granted. You just can't do that. This was her downfall.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:36 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,182,519 times
Seeing what Democrats have done to places like Chicago and New York I will never vote democrat ever again!!!

Old 07-19-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Hilary was a horrible candidate. As a democrat, I didn't even vote for her. I left it blank. But I live in a blue state so my vote didn't matter. If I lived in a swing state I would have voted for her. She took the blue wall for granted. You just can't do that. This was her downfall.
Well that and her screechy voice. LOL

She was that bad. She rode Bill's coat tails into politics. By that point Bill's popularity was no longer what it once was. Her sense of entitlement turned off many would be voters.

I went with Webb because I believed he was what we really needed. A middle of the Road Democrat with a proven history of being able to work with both sides. A veteran and a man willing to compromise for the benefit of all. I would still vote for him over anyone running right now.

Old 07-19-2020, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Seeing what Democrats have done to places like Chicago and New York I will never vote democrat ever again!!!
Ah some democrats are outstanding. There are a lot of career GOPers who are worthy of a prison cell as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies