Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2020, 07:44 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Simple, Obama, our dictator of a president, decided all on his own to declare war, invade and use the US military to destroy and kill. The man should have been impeached for that, but not a whisper from the dems.
And now we got Putin's puppet sending his Gestapo to Oregon. Thankfully ByeDon won't pardon the criminal in November
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2020, 07:46 PM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I could say that they are interchangeable now that Joe has pretty much approved Bernie's platform as his own, but in reality it was a Freudian slip.
I can't trust anything O'Biden says anymore. A few weeks ago he said he was steadfastly against defunding the police. A week or so later he calls police the enemy of the people and calls for defunding the police.

Someone is pulling Joe Biden's strings, so if he is elected who the hell knows what types of laws or executive orders he will sign.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:46 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
Now we need something to protect the majority of the country from the low population state nutjobs
Already in place.The Majority spoke of the nation spoke and Trump won. I was not surprised. He isn't the root cause of our woes. The GOP and the Democratic parties are. Be angry that the best the Democratic Party has to offer is a sheet bag like Biden or Hillary. Or that in the Primaries they only offered up extremists. The Majority of States voted the way they did because of the sense of being betrayed by the same old same old BS perpetrated by both parties. Trump, it was hoped would change that. He of course is too inept and arrogant to change anything but his staff. Once again, that said, he isn't the root cause of DC issues. The my party or the highway mentality is.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
And now we got Putin's puppet sending his Gestapo to Oregon. Thankfully ByeDon won't pardon the criminal in November
You still clinging to that old hoax of Russian collusion? Cite your proof. Of course you won't cite anything, cuz you cannot. TDS is like that.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Already in place.The Majority spoke of the nation spoke and Trump won. I was not surprised. He isn't the root cause of our woes. The GOP and the Democratic parties are. Be angry that the best the Democratic Party has to offer is a sheet bag like Biden or Hillary. Or that in the Primaries they only offered up extremists. The Majority of States voted the way they did because of the sense of being betrayed by the same old same old BS perpetrated by both parties. Trump, it was hoped would change that. He of course is too inept and arrogant to change anything but his staff. Once again, that said, he isn't the root cause of DC issues. The my party or the highway mentality is.

It is frightening that doddering old senile Joe O'Biden is the best the entire Democratic Party has to offer??????

Old 07-19-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I've been saying that the EC should change since Romney lost in 2012. My two ideas is split it as a percentage of the votes or by district with the senate votes going to the state popular vote winner. I think the Electoral College as is only puts an emphasis on only a handful of states.
I'm not sure I'd support that idea, even if we first repeal the 17th amendment.

Old 07-19-2020, 08:24 PM

43,116 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
I can't trust anything O'Biden says anymore. A few weeks ago he said he was steadfastly against defunding the police. A week or so later he calls police the enemy of the people and calls for defunding the police.

Someone is pulling Joe Biden's strings, so if he is elected who the hell knows what types of laws or executive orders he will sign.
I have suspected that for a while now. I'd really like to know who the people are that are pulling his strings.

It's like "Weekend at Bernie's"

Old 07-19-2020, 08:25 PM

43,116 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
It is frightening that doddering old senile Joe O'Biden is the best the entire Democratic Party has to offer??????
There were a few good ones but they all just "dropped out" and left Biden standing by himself.
Biden didn't even have to prove anything.

Old 07-19-2020, 08:30 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
What's he going to do? Pull a Hillary and pretend to be relevant for 4 years after loosing? Encourage his supporters to riot, loot and burn? Throw a temper tantrum?

Old 07-19-2020, 08:32 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Frightening and embarrassing . The rest of the world is like wait, WTF just happened? Didn't the Democratic Party run a primary based on everything is screwed up because of old white guys? LOL sitting over seas and watching the news from over here is both amusing and embarrassing .

I get from people, "Bone what's with the hair sniffing?"
Me: Hey, He's that creepy uncle you never let visit on the holidays.

"Bone why didn't the Democrats vote for someone new?"
Me: Because the party didn't give them anyone electable to vote for.

Them: "Bone why do you Americans keep voting for people who lie to you?"

Me: Not all of us, just the hardliners. Too bad free thinkers are outnumbered by hardliners.

To be honest I like Australia's system. They will fire the entire party and replace everyone. Yet some how their nation doesn't collapse from the lack of all that experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies