Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 02:12 PM

4,901 posts, read 3,357,694 times

Advertisements

And people wonder why there are COVID skeptics...

This virus panic is definitely being used to propagate some questionable agendas...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 02:27 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,646,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post

This virus panic is definitely being used to propagate some questionable agendas...
I've seen more articles like this and on anti-vaxxers more than I've seen people talking about not taking the vaccine itself. It feels like the government/media is more worried that people won't take it than we are.

Very suspect.

Old 07-20-2020, 02:29 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post

They don't need a virus to get you under control.

They've got you lock, stock, and barrel.

Quit kidding yourselves that the government needs to try to push boundaries on you to see how far you'll go. Statists love their shackles. The happiest slaves there have ever been. You know it. Daddy knows it. Just accept it.

Old 07-20-2020, 02:42 PM

8,209 posts, read 3,479,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I hope not. I'm all for vaccines, but I wouldn't line up to take this one at all. Rushing out a vaccine and injecting something foreign into my body, when I'm 100% healthy, is definitely creepy. Not sure if Americans will take this. But I can also see these "No masks, no entry" places turning into "No vaccine, no entry".
Quote:
Which is scary. Masks are one thing, but having random stores and businesses have access to my medical vaccination records is downright creepy to me.
The only way it would work is if Bill Gates is successful in implementing the bio-metric tattoo he has developed. You would have to get a tattoo on your hand which is scanable by a device. Just like the mark of the beast no one will be able to function in society without it. This is why the sudden push to have society go totally cashless citing this virus as the reason. The government would have total control over everyone. Those who don't comply will end up dying without basic necessities.

Old 07-20-2020, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
The only way it would work is if Bill Gates is successful in implementing the bio-metric tattoo he has developed. You would have to get a tattoo on your hand which is scanable by a device. Just like the mark of the beast no one will be able to function in society without it. This is why the sudden push to have society go totally cashless citing this virus as the reason. The government would have total control over everyone. Those who don't comply will end up dying without basic necessities.
Yeah I saw that with the ID2020 stuff. It's creepy as hell.

Old 07-21-2020, 05:40 AM

10,229 posts, read 6,309,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Or something similar to that old smallpox vaccination which left a permanent white circle on your arm. Roll up your sleeve and let me see your vaccination mark. Wonderful.

Old 07-21-2020, 05:51 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...135129841.html

“Vaccination has had a massively positive benefit to society and if we get large numbers of people vaccinated then the restrictions we are all currently facing will stop and we will return to normal.

“But conversely, if large numbers of people of the right cohort, those who are at most at risk of COVID infection, do not get vaccinated, then the restrictions will have to remain and we will not be returning to normal until the vaccination is in place.”

Asked if the UK should introduce compulsory coronavirus vaccinations, she said: “That is a matter for the politicians, not for me.”

Ms Bingham said on Monday she is hopeful a coronavirus vaccine will be available by the end of the year.

This is pretty insane, imo. I'm pro-vaxx, but to hold the country hostage to take a rushed, questionable vaccine? I don't know but to me, that's creepy and Orwellian. I can see the issues with this, big time, especially them wanting to get a vaccine out by the end of the year. Vaccines take years to be developed and safety tested and suddently, we have to bypass this and force a fast-tracked, barely tested vaccine or else you will be under restrictions?
If it's political?

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.

Wake up.

Old 07-21-2020, 06:30 AM

303 posts, read 111,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundstar View Post
There's nothing lethal about this fake pandemic.
Then when I asked if the pandemic was fake and no one had died from it you disappeared.
In other words,
Me: "There's nothing lethal about this fake pandemic."
You: "Then when I asked if the pandemic was fake and no one had died from it you disappeared."

Is it lost on anyone in this forum that you have an unjustifiably inflated sense of your own self worth?

Old 07-21-2020, 06:47 AM

1,781 posts, read 955,499 times
I’m calling it now. If a vaccine comes out soon, the libs will be the ones saying “Oh, we can’t get that vaccine, Trump rushed it through, how are we supposed to know if it’s safe?”. They want to keep the economy stalled and the schools closed. No way will they be happy if a vaccine comes out too soon. They’ll move the goalposts again snd again. Just like they always do.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
I’m calling it now. If a vaccine comes out soon, the libs will be the ones saying “Oh, we can’t get that vaccine, Trump rushed it through, how are we supposed to know if it’s safe?”. They want to keep the economy stalled and the schools closed. No way will they be happy if a vaccine comes out too soon. They’ll move the goalposts again snd again. Just like they always do.
I'm already seeing people do this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies