Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2020, 10:12 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You're the one who has posted it previously. I can go look for the post if you'd like.
Whatever floats your boat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2020, 10:22 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,300,736 times
Forgive me for not read the previous 28 pages of discussion. Here is my 2 cents.

There is ample president of the federal government stepping into local jurisdictions when local jurisdictions fail to act or act incorrectly. I should not have to list them, but will if need be.

As to Larry Krasner, what a joke he is and a danger to the people of Philadelphia. Read below.

The Disastrous Consequences of DA Larry Krasner’s “Reforms”
Philadelphia’s Top Prosecutor Pursues ‘Social,’ Not Actual, Justice

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney Calls For DA Larry Krasner To Prosecute More Gun Cases As Shootings, Homicides Up 20%

Old 07-23-2020, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Of course. Trump is just hoping the invaded cities will take the bait and mount an armed resistance to his storm troopers. Then he would unleash large offensives against them and keep the country in major turmoil until the election. But I doubt that would work for him and the calls to criminally prosecute him for his actions would intensify, as soon as he's removed from office.
Exactly right, and I bet he deploys his secret army to polling places all over the US in November to "protect the vote"

Old 07-23-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
The people getting arrested are rioting communists who hate the 2a so why would anyone go defend them?
uh huh...not like these rioters who broke into a church. Remember them? Trump was referring to them when he said "there are very fine people on both sides"

Old 07-23-2020, 10:31 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
uh huh...not like these rioters who broke into a church. Remember them? Trump was referring to them when he said "there are very fine people on both sides"
I see a lot of rioting, toppling monuments, throwing rocks at police, burning down buildings in your photo.......

.......oh wait a minute!!!

Old 07-23-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
You seem confused, I never criticized BORTAC. And as far as training the agents that were deployed to Portland, it doesn't seem like the troops were paying much attention, does it?

https://www.whsv.com/video/2020/07/2...oops-portland/

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...aining-in-riot
You sure like to criticize BORTAC wardrobe.....the same wardrobe they have been wearing for YEARS

Old 07-23-2020, 10:37 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
Exactly right, and I bet he deploys his secret army to polling places all over the US in November to "protect the vote"

"Secret army"?

I swear the left and Democrats are basically all unhinged nutters at this point. Moonbats.

Old 07-23-2020, 10:39 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Liberals: "Abolish the cops". Same liberals: "Arrest these people!"

Exactly!

Throw into the pile: "Why aren't the heavily armed rednecks and right wingers coming to our aid to shoot at federal police and save us from the oppressive federal government?!"

You can't make this stuff up!

Old 07-23-2020, 10:47 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,212,465 times
Quote:
no, he was not. He said there were bad actors on both sides, and then he said this. You can tell a lie 1,000 times and it never gets truer.

He also said "What are we going to do next? Go after Washington and Jefferson?" and look where we are.

Old 07-23-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
"Secret army"?

I swear the left and Democrats are basically all unhinged nutters at this point. Moonbats.
He claims that he was a former cop. I highly doubt that.

BORTAC identifiers include "DHS" shoulder patch on one shoulder, "US Border Patrol" on the other shoulder "BORTAC" tab right above. "Police" yellow placard on their front chest rig.

This is pretty much on par with any tactical team/SWAT in all law enforcement agencies in the country.

This is Portland police SWAT. Secret police, huh?
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland...c076_large.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies