Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 12:30 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times

Advertisements

we've been saying this for how long now? These riots are neo-Marxists using Black people for their political gain, as is BLM Org which wants to destroy families when single parent households are the biggest contributor to misery in the Black community

Professor: Focus of Portland protests increasingly frustrating Black community
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...1-cbb71da9410e

“It’s almost as though the African American community has become forgotten in large part, and the people who have now taken center stage may not be aware of their own privilege in directing this movement into something that was not intended," Jackson said. "And there is the real fear that this is going to have a backlash to not only how people look at the Black Lives Matter movement but how they look at Portland.”

watch video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2020, 12:42 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Wow...its almost like Portland is overwhelmingly white. And I dunno, maybe the federal goons tear gassing innocent people has created a problem larger then just the one.

Old 07-27-2020, 01:30 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
we've been saying this for how long now? These riots are neo-Marxists using Black people for their political gain, as is BLM Org which wants to destroy families when single parent households are the biggest contributor to misery in the Black community

Professor: Focus of Portland protests increasingly frustrating Black community
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/loc...1-cbb71da9410e

“It’s almost as though the African American community has become forgotten in large part, and the people who have now taken center stage may not be aware of their own privilege in directing this movement into something that was not intended," Jackson said. "And there is the real fear that this is going to have a backlash to not only how people look at the Black Lives Matter movement but how they look at Portland.”

watch video
So you want to ally yourself with the leftist black studies professor and her idea of BLM against the white leftist protestors and their version of it? I think I'll just let them argue amongst themselves.

Old 07-27-2020, 02:13 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,992,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
So you want to ally yourself with the leftist black studies professor and her idea of BLM against the white leftist protestors and their version of it? I think I'll just let them argue amongst themselves.
It is true those types are all idiots, but watching left on left fratricide is darn entertaining.

The normal (centrist to right leaning) black folks caught in the middle in ever so white Portland are the ones that are rightfully frustrated.

Old 07-27-2020, 02:23 AM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Wow...its almost like Portland is overwhelmingly white. And I dunno, maybe the federal goons tear gassing innocent people has created a problem larger then just the one.
Any lie will do, huh Jussie

Old 07-27-2020, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Any lie will do, huh Jussie
Guess what city I actually live next too.

Old 07-27-2020, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Guess what city I actually live next too.
The one full of left wing idiots that has been trashing itself for 54 days now?

Starts with a "P", and ends with an "ortland"?

We will see how this all pans out down the road........

There are some hopeful signs that justice will prevail.

https://www.westernjournal.com/lawle...CRemp-0oW_ju08

Old 07-27-2020, 03:22 AM

2,264 posts, read 972,831 times
I’m libertarian. I don’t have a problem with left-wing extremists burning down the Federal government. I’m just surprised liberals are down with it. Strange days . . . .

Quote:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-27-2020, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
The one full of left wing idiots that has been trashing itself for 54 days now?

Starts with a "P", and ends with an "ortland"?

We will see how this all pans out down the road........

There are some hopeful signs that justice will prevail.

https://www.westernjournal.com/lawle...CRemp-0oW_ju08

LOL. OMG you think thats a good thing? That funding is now being decided by how a area votes? And that it punishes both those who voted one way, and those who voted another. Another thing that would be a war crime if done to another country by us. Now remember this-the Democrats are watching and learning from you. And it looks very possible they will get control of all 3 branches. Is this how you want them to behave? Yeah, no. This should scare you.

Old 07-27-2020, 03:39 AM

Quote:
LOL. OMG you think thats a good thing? That funding is now being decided by how a area votes? And that it punishes both those who voted one way, and those who voted another. Another thing that would be a war crime if done to another country by us. Now remember this-the Democrats are watching and learning from you. And it looks very possible they will get control of all 3 branches. Is this how you want them to behave? Yeah, no. This should scare you.
It is not how they vote, it is what they allow to happen.

Cities that are allowed by their "leaders" to riot and burn for weeks on end, whom also selectively enforce only favored law (definition= Anarcho tyranny) should have to pay for their own willful decisions down the road.

That is true justice.

Minnesota just informed it's citizens that everybody in the state gets to pitch in on the butcher's bill for the week of anarchy that was allowed in Minneapolis, because the fed govt rightfully told Minnesota to deal with their own mess.

It is day 54 right now for your neighboring city full of idiots. The bill is mounting. Get your checkbook out.

Last edited by snebarekim; 07-27-2020 at 03:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies