Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 11:42 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times

Advertisements

....specifically what POLICIES of his do you disagree with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 11:45 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Let's start with today.

Trying to wrangle the fair election from the american people by attempting to delay it until God knows when he'll deign to give up his position.

And THAT is bad enough, right there, even without ALL the other crap he's pulled/tried to pull.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:47 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,259,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Let's start with today.

Trying to wrangle the fair election from the american people by attempting to delay it until God knows when he'll deign to give up his position.

And THAT is bad enough, right there, even without ALL the other crap he's pulled/tried to pull.
...that's not a policy lol.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:50 AM

289 posts, read 143,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
Correct, Democrats are grabbing the last straw, such as Trump's tweets as if it's an official policy. Shows you how TDS is a real thing. Trump dwells in ClaraC's head!

Old 07-30-2020, 11:53 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

Quote:
Yes, it would be a policy, actually.

To decide to delay a presidential election due to a virus is making a policy.

here's the definition of policy:

a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUtoTX View Post
Correct, Democrats are grabbing the last straw, such as Trump's tweets as if it's an official policy. Shows you how TDS is a real thing. Trump dwells in ClaraC's head!
Read the definition, and tell me how proposing to delay the election isn't, in fact, a policy according to the definition.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:54 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:

a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual.
Since I feel certain you hated him before today, why don't you give another example?

Old 07-30-2020, 11:55 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,259,438 times
Quote:

Oh come on. You know what the OP is asking...

Old 07-30-2020, 11:55 AM

2,774 posts, read 903,405 times
Quote:
Let's start with today.

You lefties are so gullible. He said that to get a rise out of you and it worked because you on the hate filled left are so predictable. He poked a hornets nest with a stick and you bought it. MAGA 2020.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Oh come on. You know what the OP is asking...
No, I don't, actually. What policy has he come up with that is intolerable.

Attempting to delay the fair election cycle is something we all knew he would try, back when he was first elected.

We didn't know the exact circumstances that would cause him to do that, but hey, a virus is as good as any for the purpose.

We all knew when he set foot in the white house, he would not step back out, without a fight. Even if it meant ending elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies