Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 08:34 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
David Duke refused to acknowledge the success of Indian Americans when Bobby Jindal (Indian born and raised in Louisiana with a full on Cajun accent) ran as a republican and won and ruled Louisiana successfully (he's more conservative than most White republicans and did a great job with the budget) for two terms. For him, if it ain't white, it ain't right.
I agree with your post, but Bobby was born in Baton Rouge. He ran for President.
I liked him and enjoyed meeting him once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2020, 08:37 PM

19,779 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Glad he's banned. Hope he passes on from a horrible death, like hanging from a tree.

Old 08-01-2020, 10:42 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Glad he's banned. Hope he passes on from a horrible death, like hanging from a tree.
Why? What did he do to you or anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
When did you denounce white supremacy? When did Duke ever say he was a white supremacist?
Most people have no clue what a white supremacist is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Anyone who is Anti-Semitic, Anti-Black, Anti-White, basically, Twitter users who post racist stuff, I want them banned, forever. I've personally reported and gotten a few people banned from Twitter for racist and Anti-Semitic remarks.
Why? Hurts your feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
All I can say to this is, cool. David Duke is a despicable human being with nothing of value to share with the world.
Why is he despicable? And what value have you shared with the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
This circular logic that labels people as racist because they demand equal justice for all people is the very essence of White Supremacy, and it's on full display in this thread.
They're claiming there is systemic-racism when there isn't. What they call systemic-racism is that the police are less trusting of young black men because they are six times more likely to murder people, and are constantly resisting arrest and refusing to comply with commands.

By their definition there is far more systemic-sexism than systemic-racism, since men of all colors are like 100x more likely to be killed by the police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then what do you think Duke is? A genuine American Patriot? Or simply someone who prefers to associate with whites and advocate for whites? Or you don't care who or what Duke is?
Duke isn't a patriot. But who is? Farrakhan? AOC? Ilhan Omar? Nancy Pelosi?

Most of the people I know aren't patriots, even if they think they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
If he would admit that Asian Americans and Indian Americans are doing better than Whites on the average but he won't.
Does he not? And what do you mean doing better? On IQ tests? Make more money? More educated?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...igious-groups/

https://vdare.com/posts/episcopalians-v-jews-on-iq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy View Post
When did David Duke renounce White Supremacy? When did he start talking about how wrong it is and apologize for this very special type of intolerance that has NO PLACE IN AMERICA? I had no idea he had stopped harassing fellow citizens of color and different ethnicities and orientation.
There is a difference between a white-supremacist and a racist. A racist believes the races are genetically and biologically different. A white-supremacist believes whites should "rule" other races. I know plenty of racists, none of them want to rule blacks, they want to get away from them.

If you think someone is a White-Supremacist, he is actually a White-Separatist.

Old 08-02-2020, 05:33 AM

186 posts, read 67,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The vast majority of what is labeled "hate speech" is political speech that the labelers dislike. Examples could fill a library.
Examples that have filled graveyards, not could.

Old 08-02-2020, 06:15 AM

8,340 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
You need help.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:06 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
I'm sure he'll be welcome on Parler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies