Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2020, 09:27 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times

Advertisements

Yeah yeah yeah ... wag the dog
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2020, 09:30 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
When your buddies the BLM burn down your neighborhoods, I will laugh.

Quote:
You Democrats have destroyed this country. This is such a disgrace!

you're simultaneously calling for unity in the thread title while promoting an "us-vs-them" mentality.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:31 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
I think they are on the side of terrorists until November 3rd, in hopes they can blame the President for every stinkin' thing they have done to our country! But America is ON to you Democrats and you will LOSE!!!!
How utterly absurd to the max! No doubt you quite strongly believe that the reelection of Trump will bring peace to America free of any riots as well as force corvid to suddenly go away.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:32 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,634 posts, read 17,975,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
No, its the hateful 23% who support Antifa and riots. And they're not going away whether Trump wins or loses.

Trump's most loyal supporters are the blue collar people who have been ignored by both parties since the 80s. Good, hard working people just trying to make something of their lives, not burning things down.
MOST of America is made up of good, hard working people who are just trying to make something of their lives, and not burn things down. The vast, vast majority.

Half of Americans don't vote. They're just trying to do the best they can, raise their families, succeed at work, have fun vacations.

The numbers tell the story.

This idea that the majority of law abiding, respectable citizens are avid Trump fans who will vote for Trump in November is just incorrect.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Vote Trump out and this country will be destroyed forever!
No doubt you said the same thing about Obama back in 2012. Right?

Old 08-02-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
You Democrats have destroyed this country. This is such a disgrace! Bye.
Then please explain why Trump's slogan is "KEEP AMERICA GREAT". Is Trump all out wrong?

Old 08-02-2020, 09:36 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,563,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Your comment is full of hate. SO who are the hateful ones again? SO glad I am no longer a Dem!! Thanks for reminding as to why I got out of that

Trump and his supporters that hate immigrants, non white minorities, LGBT's, non English speakers, poor people, non Christians, Democrats, city residents, liberals, educated people, the media, scientists, ....etc. The list goes on and on.

They basically hate everyone that is not 100% just like them.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
When your buddies the BLM burn down your neighborhoods, I will laugh.
There are plenty of people who passionately believe in and exercise the 2nd Amendment to put a stop to that.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:38 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
This ultra left group hates the US, hates the US history, hates themselves, hates white people and hates everything about how we live here. They get the most press. They are wildly outnumbered, but you would think they have some control. Well they do have some control in some cities as we have seen. I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. We all did pull together until Bush used that for a war in Iraq, but I don't see us pulling together in the US. The internet provides echo-chambers for so many groups to gather and think they are very powerful. Maybe they are. I wish we could come together during a pandemic, but I have lost all hope. I moved from my democratic party because I am not on board with what they are doing. Makes me sick.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:39 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,276,391 times
Quote:
Back then, the terrorists crashed planes into buildings. Now the terrorists are homegrown terrorists named the BLM and Antifa.

Remember how we all came together to figure out how to defeat the terrorists in 9/11, we hung American flags, we helped each other? We need to do that again. The American Spirit cannot be broken!

All these terrorists that are the BLM and Antifa, need to be destroyed, annihilated and removed from this earth!

I want to see everyone realize (including the Democrats) that these hate groups are hurting our country.
We did?

Was I living in a different country in 2001?

The American Spirit was destroyed 9/11/2001, right after that they passed PATRIOT, which is an exercise in sacrificing liberty for security, that's led to PRISM and NSA routine surveillance of US citizens, and a couple of Presidential mandated assassinations of US citizens without trial, as well as incarceration without trial, in fact pretty much every right in the BoR has been walked all over wearing crampons.

No you're mistaken if you think the US spirit survived, that was most certainly the day it died. Now we're all jumping at shadows and hiding under the bed clothes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies