Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2020, 07:23 PM

11,474 posts, read 11,562,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I finally watched the entire thing, and all his other comments aside, if his non-reaction regarding Russia and the military bounties doesn't prove he's in bed with Putin I don't know what will. He flat-out refused to acknowledge the existence of the report, and use any form of tough language at all regarding Russia (even tried to pivot back to China). I'm convinced at this point Putin could order an attack on Alaska and Trump would say "nothing to see here".
Wasn’t that odd? “Everyone wants to talk about Russia, nobody mentions China.”

China isn’t actively trying to kill our soldiers in Afghanistan!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2020, 08:00 PM

191 posts, read 91,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
Wasn’t that odd? “Everyone wants to talk about Russia, nobody mentions China.”

China isn’t actively trying to kill our soldiers in Afghanistan!
Also..... why do we have to choose between one or the other? China is obviously a bigger threat but Russia has been punching over its weight. It's obvious why Trump always diverts away from Russia.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:08 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
The fact that Trump supporters are ok with Russia putting hits on our troops tells me all I need to know.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:11 PM

191 posts, read 91,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
The fact that Trump supporters are ok with Russia putting hits on our troops tells me all I need to know.

They like modern Russia.... and how it operates.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminB12 View Post
They like modern Russia.... and how it operates.
That's amazing to me. I just don't get it. Republicans used to brand themselves as the hyper Patriot. What happened???

Old 08-06-2020, 08:17 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,662,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Respected journalist? I'm almost 40 and have never even heard of him. Also, I've had HBO since I was 6. Never seen him nor heard of him before.

It is fake news. Why did I have to see the BLM plaza signs (that they forcibly renamed) at the beginning of this "interview? Let's go ahead and rile people up, since they all blame the President for their BS.

Let HBO virtue signal like everything else on TV, it's disgusting.

That is called fake, BS news.

Again, if that interview was "fair" then let's drop Joe Biden into a room with Sean Hannity or Tucker.

But nobody will ever see that because it would never, ever happen.
Yeah, the hallmark for any journalist is whether or not you have heard of them. That is what they are all shooting for.

As for calling it fake news, that just seems to be the avid Trump supporter fallback whenever there is something they don't like.

And the way Trump has been performing lately, there is not a lot for them to like.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Yeah, the hallmark for any journalist is whether or not you have heard of them. That is what they are all shooting for.

As for calling it fake news, that just seems to be the avid Trump supporter fallback whenever there is something they don't like.

And the way Trump has been performing lately, there is not a lot for them to like.
Wrong. They LOVE it when he bungles stuff up. It just proves their point that everyone is out to get him.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:41 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I'm convinced at this point Putin could order an attack on Alaska and Trump would say ......
".....it is what it is."

Old 08-06-2020, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
".....it is what it is."
He would miss the attack. He would be playing golf. Patriot Sarah Palin would get out there with her shotgun and defend us all!!!

Old 08-06-2020, 08:51 PM

30,167 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
That's amazing to me. I just don't get it. Republicans used to brand themselves as the hyper Patriot. What happened???

Trump happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies