Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2020, 11:52 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times

Advertisements

Trumpistas don't read books either. I always wanted to know who Johnny 6 pack was .Now I know. This is their guy. This is the guy every Al Bundy and Archie Bunker wanted as their hero. Well. You got what you wanted. The rest of us stayed home last election. Well....... Experiment over
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 11:53 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhwdavid View Post
not the first time "the dead parrot sketch" has come to mind this administration.

Old 08-05-2020, 12:24 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
That is absolute genius comedy....

Old 08-05-2020, 12:41 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
TRUMP: we have a new phenomena...... it's called mail-in voting....

SWAN: new? it's been around since the civil war.

I laughed out loud at that one. People are calling Swan, "smug", when in actuality he was quite restrained. Anyone else would have burst out laughing at the sheer idiocy of the responses he was getting.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:07 PM

19,788 posts, read 22,695,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I laughed out loud at that one. People are calling Swan, "smug", when in actuality he was quite restrained. Anyone else would have burst out laughing at the sheer idiocy of the responses he was getting.
I know, right?! I was like this when I heard Trumps responses-

Old 08-05-2020, 01:12 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,051 times
Lol so many people in this thread in denial.

You can knock Trump all you want, but at least he's out there.

He sat there and was hammered with tough questions from Chris Wallace (from Fox News) outside in the scorching heat for an hour. He takes questions. He does interviews where he knows the interviewers are garbage (like this HBO one). I don't see him dodging anything.

Biden sits in his basement and his handlers will barely let him do anything beyond reading a teleprompter.

Trump has aged but he hasn't lost anything IMO.

The debates will be a slaughter, if they happen. I don't see any way in hell the DNC will let Biden debate so we can probably forget about them. If Biden doesn't, he's even more dead meat than he is right now.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:16 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
At least he found time to wish Ghislane Maxwell well again.

Maxwell: Accused rapist/trafficker/pedophile

Trump: "I wish her well."
That was quite interesting, actually. Someone who's been arrested for the most heinous child sex crimes, and he's still wishing her well. It's almost as if he's trying to stay on her good side.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:21 PM

1,154 posts, read 367,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Lol so many people in this thread in denial.

You can knock Trump all you want, but at least he's out there.

He sat there and was hammered with tough questions from Chris Wallace (from Fox News) outside in the scorching heat for an hour. He takes questions. He does interviews where he knows the interviewers are garbage (like this HBO one). I don't see him dodging anything.

Biden sits in his basement and his handlers will barely let him do anything beyond reading a teleprompter.

Trump has aged but he hasn't lost anything IMO.

The debates will be a slaughter, if they happen. I don't see any way in hell the DNC will let Biden debate so we can probably forget about them. If he doesn't, he's even more dead meat than he is right now.
This is a cheap criticism given that Trump has spent his presidency playing golf, shooting the bull with Hannity, and traveling the country on his adulation tour. People can work without being in front of a camera all the darn time, and Biden has a gov’t transition to plan.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:27 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottkd71 View Post
This is a cheap criticism given that Trump has spent his presidency playing golf, shooting the bull with Hannity, and traveling the country on his adulation tour. People can work without being in front of a camera all the darn time, and Biden has a gov’t transition to plan.
Lol. Okay whatever.

How many press conferences has Trump given this year? Interviews with "news" he knows is BS?

He's out there. Biden isn't.

I hope Biden does skip the debates because he'll lose even worse.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:37 PM

1,154 posts, read 367,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Lol. Okay whatever.

How many press conferences has Trump given this year? Interviews with "news" he knows is BS?

He's out there. Biden isn't.

I hope Biden does skip the debates because he'll lose even worse.
As far as I’m concerned, Biden’s top priority is forming a gov’t. Unlike Trump, who apparently thought he and Chris Christie could just knock one out in a few hours, Biden knows the huge scope of creating a transition plan, which he is Constitutionally-obligated to do, because he’s already been a part of one. I have every confidence that’s what he’s been doing. Trump, on the other hand, can’t even bother to prep for an interview or learn how to pronounce the name of a famous national park before making public remarks about legislation he’s signing to preserve it. And there are STILL federal positions that he’s never bothered to fill less then 100 days before the election! Trump is a lazy, incompetent fool whose presidency has disgraced this fine country, and I’m tired of people making excuses for him.

Last edited by abbottkd71; 08-05-2020 at 01:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies