Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 10:06 AM

23,642 posts, read 12,561,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Far more likely that they would be right-wing radicals posing as left wing radicals to make BLM look bad. They've been caught at this before.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter | NBC News
Identity Evropa, a group that was dissolved more than a year ago allegedly made a recent tweet, and seems twitter immediately/almost immediately shut down that twitter account, and now all of the rioters are white supremacists because of that one, not very long lasting, tweet from the defunct Identity Evropa group?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 11:09 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,693,567 times
The only real link was in the demented mind of Delusional Don.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:17 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
These rioters, murderers, arsonists, looters, criminal low life’s aren’t antifa. They’re your everyday liberal Democrat. I’ve said this many times before. That’s why they cover up their face, even prior to Covid. Some are working professionals, basement dwellers, students, soccer moms, etc.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Would it be easier to call them DEMOCRAT TERRORISTS?
^Pretty much^.

These people destroying communities and hurting people aren’t voting Conservative.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:30 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Dems were better off letting Conservatives think it was anti-fa because now they've just admitted that it's their poorly educated college liberal youths who are committing all the violence in their quest to promote BLM. Dumb and dumber.

Now we'll be told their intentions were good - yep - until they start coming into their neighborhoods! You are liberal until it's in your own backyard.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:31 AM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
I doubt they are voting at all actually.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:40 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,739,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Antifa is by and large a bogyman used to scare the right wing into voting for Trump, TBH
Because all of the following is purely a figment of everyone's deranged imagination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TGu76zOCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuxzRGeimjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO6UtEBNTlo

I've been following this since noticing that some faction on the Left was going so far and so crazy that they were violently shutting down opposing political rallies in 2016. I learned about Antifa way back then and I know for a fact that they are very real.

But I'm sure you believe that it's all just imaginary. It's purely coincidental that a bunch of people just randomly show up:
  • at exactly the same place
  • at exactly the same time
  • wearing exactly the same thing
  • chanting the same rehearsed slogan perfectly in sync
  • carrying and displaying the same flags and symbols
  • violently attacking anyone they identify as a "fascist" - typically just some random person on the street

The following symbols just keep randomly being created, and only happen to look exactly the same every single time this group -- which doesn't even exist -- shows up:

None of that's real. Just a figment of our imagination, am I right?

Old 08-05-2020, 11:48 AM

Democrats have said MS13 is a fabricated gang made up Fox News. Lol

Old 08-05-2020, 12:59 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,837,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Identity Evropa, a group that was dissolved more than a year ago allegedly made a recent tweet, and seems twitter immediately/almost immediately shut down that twitter account, and now all of the rioters are white supremacists because of that one, not very long lasting, tweet from the defunct Identity Evropa group?
That was one example. You want more? How about the Boogaloo Bois showing up at BLM protests with the sole intent to fight the police? https://www.middlebury.edu/institute...en-anti-racist

My point is this. The vast majority of BLM protestors are peaceful. The people causing the violence are NOT doing in the name of BLM. They are just as likely to be right-wing radicals as they are left-wing, or even just apolitical troublemakers, despite what Hannity and Tucker Carlson tell you.

Old 08-05-2020, 01:07 PM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Because all of the following is purely a figment of everyone's deranged imagination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TGu76zOCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuxzRGeimjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO6UtEBNTlo

I've been following this since noticing that some faction on the Left was going so far and so crazy that they were violently shutting down opposing political rallies in 2016. I learned about Antifa way back then and I know for a fact that they are very real.

But I'm sure you believe that it's all just imaginary. It's purely coincidental that a bunch of people just randomly show up:
  • at exactly the same place
  • at exactly the same time
  • wearing exactly the same thing
  • chanting the same rehearsed slogan perfectly in sync
  • carrying and displaying the same flags and symbols
  • violently attacking anyone they identify as a "fascist" - typically just some random person on the street

The following symbols just keep randomly being created, and only happen to look exactly the same every single time this group -- which doesn't even exist -- shows up:

None of that's real. Just a figment of our imagination, am I right?
Fake news, they are just peaceful protesters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies