Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2020, 09:01 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Dead wrong.

I voted for Hillary in 2016 and am planning on voting for Trump. And I am an extreme leftist.
You are far from being an "extreme leftist" SMH

Old 09-12-2020, 09:16 AM

13,264 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I have never voted for a Republican. And the last time I voted for a Dem in a presidential election was 1976. So basically I have been apolitical...until the midterm election in 2018. Then I voted straight Democratic ticket down the line. You can thank Trump for that. And I'll do the same in November. And if Biden wins but the Dems move too far to the left I may vote Republican for the first time ever in 2024. But first Trump has got to go.
I agree Trump the has to go no matter what Biden does. I don't care if Joe Biden is so far left he falls off the flat earth I'm voting for him. My entire family here in Arizona who most were not registered to vote are now registered and all of them are voting for Joe Biden. Joe Biden will win Arizona.

Old 09-12-2020, 09:44 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I agree Trump the has to go no matter what Biden does. I don't care if Joe Biden is so far left he falls off the flat earth I'm voting for him. My entire family here in Arizona who most were not registered to vote are now registered and all of them are voting for Joe Biden. Joe Biden will win Arizona.

I agree! It's time to take America back from Donald Trump!

Old 09-12-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I don't know what the Lincoln Project hopes to accomplish. It is difficult for me to believe that they would actually prefer the possibility of President Harris to President Trump. It seems to me too late to try to get another Republican to replace Trump on the ballot, so can anyone explain to me what their goal is? (Again, it just seems beyond belief that they would prefer an extreme liberal as POTUS if Biden proves to be incapable.)
Kamala Harris is not an 'extreme liberal' - she's very much a moderate. As AG in California she was called a conservative more than once.

Old 09-12-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
Is it Nov 3 already? I have 3 mail-in ballots I have to mail...all with names from dead people. Thank you Democrats for letting me do this...
I thought you moved from Las Vegas to Texas...who are the 'democrats who let you do this' ?

Old 09-12-2020, 11:03 AM

17,625 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Then you'd better be voting straight Republican for every other office on the ticket. If you don't you're asking for the extreme left wing agenda that includes no police, higher taxes, elimination of fossil fuels and every other whackjob position Biden and the Democrats have embraced.

Old 09-12-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Kamala Harris is not an 'extreme liberal' - she's very much a moderate. As AG in California she was called a conservative more than once.
False. She is rated the most liberal U.S. Senator by numerous groups that make such ratings. Why do you guys lie about how liberal your candidates are? Are you afraid of being honest about it?

Old 09-12-2020, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
She gets an 89% rating from the ACLU. That is an "extreme liberal."

https://www.aclu.org/scorecard/legis...kamala-harris/

She's rated 96th most liberal Senator (out of 100) by govtrack. That is an "extreme liberal."

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...enate/ideology

Old 09-12-2020, 11:17 AM

1,131 posts, read 387,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
She gets an 89% rating from the ACLU. That is an "extreme liberal."

https://www.aclu.org/scorecard/legis...kamala-harris/

She's rated 96th most liberal Senator (out of 100) by govtrack. That is an "extreme liberal."

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...enate/ideology
An extreme liberal is someone you might find roaming the streets with placards and throwing **** at the police.

An extreme liberal as a minority member in the GOP controlled Senate based on a voting record for two years comparative to her colleagues; a stupid way to label someone's overall ideology. Senate is filled with a bunch of old white gomers ----of course she's going to have voting record different than hers. Country is moving on from the 1950s, MAGA REDHATTERS.

Last edited by TakingItEasy; 09-12-2020 at 12:21 PM..

Old 09-12-2020, 11:24 AM

13,264 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Then you'd better be voting straight Republican for every other office on the ticket. If you don't you're asking for the extreme left wing agenda that includes no police, higher taxes, elimination of fossil fuels and every other whackjob position Biden and the Democrats have embraced.
I'm good with all that I don't care what Biden or the left say or do I will be voting for him along with 10 of my family members who are also voting for him. Joe Biden could be passed out in a bed while Bernie Sanders takes his hand and signs his name to 1000 left wing executive orders, and democrat bills. Nothing you or anyone here is going to say change my mind. Trump has to go no matter what !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies