Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2020, 06:29 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
It is interesting to me that the sum total commentary we get out of our faithful Lefties on the forum was just one of them saying, "I think it was staged." After that's been thoroughly debunked, it's just crickets.

I wonder, has the fact that BLM and Antifa are terrorist groups become so obvious that they're no longer willing to jump in and defend these little Commie psycho bastards honor anymore??

Best guess. I can't imagine anyone low enough to try to justify attacking a Veteran in a wheelchair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2020, 06:34 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,147,283 times
If CNN decides to cover this, they'll start the video at 1:44 and claim that violent, far-right Trump supporters attack peaceful protesters.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:36 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
It is interesting to me that the sum total commentary we get out of our faithful Lefties on the forum was just one of them saying, "I think it was staged." After that's been thoroughly debunked, it's just crickets.

I wonder, has the fact that BLM and Antifa are terrorist groups become so obvious that they're no longer willing to jump in and defend these little Commie psycho bastards honor anymore??
It's only a matter of time before they start calling them right-wing.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:44 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
It's only a matter of time before they start calling them right-wing.
Whoever it was that tried to suggest it was staged effectively already did.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:49 PM

19,779 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Of course it's not going to be on MSM. It doesn't follow the "peaceful protest" narrative and makes the pAntifa look bad!

Is that where it happened, Montana?

Edit: It was Ft. Collins CO
Ft. Collins? There’d be LEO’s all over the place. My family lives in Longmont/Loveland. I’ll find out if it’s legit.

Edit- bro-in law texted it was a confrontation and both ‘sides’ look equally guilty.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...-Colorado.html

I’ll wait for the full report.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:53 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Ft. Collins? There’d be LEO’s all over the place. My family lives in Longmont/Loveland. I’ll find out if it’s legit.

Knowing RWNJ shenanigans I doubt it.

And you're already starting out on this tack with your obvious bias flapping in the wind. So, you go ahead and "find out if it's legit" and get back to us.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:03 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:

Edit- bro-in law texted it was a confrontation and both ‘sides’ look equally guilty.

The problem with that is that your report cannot be presumed to be legitimate. You are apparently a leftist, after all.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:09 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:

I do wish more people would just wait for the facts to come in.

What we think we know is that BLM/Antifa has once again attacked somebody in a wheelchair. Seems to be a trend for them. The best anyone can piece together, that's what set off the whole brawl. It's good to see whoever was on the megaphone telling folks to keep their weapons holstered and calling it out when Antifa pulls a knife. I'm sure that helped keep things from turning really ugly.

As to whose more guilty than the other? I think that if your state purpose is to show up and try to bully, silence and intimidate people who are exercising their right to peaceably assemble, you're pretty damned evil. If you get your butts kicked for your trouble, you're still the a-holes trying to deprive other people of their Constitutional rights. The people of Fort Collins watches the news. They know that when Antifa comes to town, they're going to smash out windows, spraypaint graffiti on your house, try to permanently blind you with lasers, throw explosives at you, etc. So is it unreasonable for you to run a completely unannounced Antifa group out of town? I'm genuinely curious what you think.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:12 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:

So what you're saying is, "there were good people on both sides?"

Old 08-09-2020, 07:17 PM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO They threw them in a ditch and beat them.

They got their asses kicked by a bunch of MAGA-boomers.

Lol, glorious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies