Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 01:54 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
that is sick. You want to see your thugs go into the burbs and waste some "bubbas". And most likely the children that live there would be targeted too, since it's proven that your pals doesn't care if they kill little kids.
But hey, why sit on your butt and let everyone else do the heavy lifting? Go round up your thugs and lead the charge - yourself. Just be sure to have someone on the sidelines taking video, with instructions to show it in here after you and your ilk get wasted.
I also posted a response to eddiegein's "Crips/Bloods and bubbas" post and he never came back.

Can't say I blame him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2020, 02:01 PM

23,619 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I also posted a response to eddiegein's "Crips/Bloods and bubbas" post and he never came back.

Can't say I blame him
darn, i was looking forward to that video of him and his pals being bested by "bubbas"

Old 08-11-2020, 02:07 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
You're not kidding, public record arrest photos:

If it's not obvious yet these are all total losers who are basically unemployable and blame society for being born defective
Damn. Bottom row 2,3 & 4 kind of hard to tell gender. # 3’s Adam’s Apple Gives it away, but other than that....

Old 08-11-2020, 02:08 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Damn. Bottom row 2,3 & 4 kind of hard to tell gender. # 3’s Adam’s Apple Gives it away, but other than that....
I was looking at some arrest photos and was surprised by how many were transgendered people.

Old 08-11-2020, 02:08 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

Can't say I blame him

Weak tea. No big loss.

Old 08-12-2020, 06:30 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
They're the borg, mindless drone zombies repeating their cult indoctrination and acting tough. But once you unplug them from their group collective, they turn to mush and can't even come up with words to speak

Exhibit A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2j3i8MOBmk
What the hell was that?

"Oh yeah, yeah, sure, yeah sure....pscht!"

That's your answer to the question, 'what are you talking about'?

They literally do not have a clue what they're screaming about.

Crowder asked if he just had a stroke because the idiot never completes a thought - he is literally belching out talking points, and because he's never actually dug deeper into the issues, because someone said something that he thought "sounds about right", he can't answer any questions. He can merely spew his talking points like those dolls do when you pull the string on their backs.

And for the record, MPowering, I play video games and wear all black - so that isn't the cause. It's because they were raised where they never had to actually answer any questions, stupid excuses were accepted by their lame ass parents, and they've been allowed to be intellectually lazy.

They can't express themselves properly because they don't know how. All they know is that temper tantrums worked with their parents and teachers, and they think that will continue to work. It works in their Dem controlled cities, but it does not work in the rest of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies