Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 09:55 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
You're not kidding, public record arrest photos:

If it's not obvious yet these are all total losers who are basically unemployable and blame society for being born defective
They all look insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2020, 10:04 PM

34,228 posts, read 18,567,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
They all look insane.
Yes they do and if they continue to leave the safety of the Democrat cities that promote and enable their violence they will have their *sses handed to them by real Americans that respect each other and the law.

Old 08-10-2020, 11:54 PM

16,551 posts, read 8,589,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
There was a BLM/ anti Sherriff demonstration here yesterday. Bout 20 miles South down in Minden. It's a farming/ranching community. There were 100 BLM/anti LE types and 1000 counter demonstrators showed up.

It was massive cool. Things didnt get physical but they did get heated. The BLMers knew they weren't was welcome.

Lol 10-1 against. Yes indeed we need way more of this. Time to let the fleabags like in the OP know there just ain't enough of them. Sheesh what were those clowns thinking? That the people in the neighborhood would just cower in fear before them?

Spare us.
When these fools go up against real men, they get the a$$es handed to them. I remember this video of a fool trying to hit someone with an expandable baton, and it did not work out well for him;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7kVn4ejq0

Another time (I can't find the video) where some of these Pantifa losers were trying to block an intersection crosswalk, and a guy warned them to get out of his way.
They refused so he punched one of them and another said "hey no hitting is allowed".
Many of them are spoiled brats raised by permissive parents who taught them they were the epicenter of the universe, and expect everyone to obey them.
They are wanna be thugs, but are wusses unless they are in large numbers and can sucker punch and beat on someone who is already down.

`

Old 08-11-2020, 12:52 AM

31,015 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
LOL. One guy. Who forced people to riot. hahahaaa

Okay, you're saying that white supremacists are the cause of all the rioting. Since the DEM leaders and their base (you) are excusing them, then, that makes you pro white supremacists. The left is the face of the KKK.
"The left is the face of the KKK"
"My name is Robert Byrd, and I resemble that message"

"We're Democrat's. We will take everyone from Communist, to Anarchist, to the Blind Sheik, to Nidal Hasan, to former KKK members, to members of the NOI and Louis Farrakhan"

Last edited by LS Jaun; 08-11-2020 at 01:40 AM..

Old 08-11-2020, 06:40 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,543,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What a fool that kid is. He doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about and I was actually cringing with embarrassment for him.

If you are going to be angry and scream, try having a point first.

You know, I kind of cringed too. Reminded me of myself at age 16, protesting the VietNam war. I didn't know squat and was there just to look cool with my friends.

Old 08-11-2020, 08:33 AM

20,327 posts, read 19,914,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Antifa really needs to see if they can get the street gangs involved. I'd like to see how my Bounty Hunter Bloods would do against these neighborhood "bubbas".

Go Bloods. Beat Crips.
Depends on the demographic of the community.

If a bunch of your thugs went to, say, suburban Montclair, NJ and decided to terrorize the residents of that super-woke town they'd have a field day. Target rich environment for your friends.

If they went into a neighborhood full of "bubbas", as you called them, and attempted to terrorize them they would probably get shot by both the bubbas and law enforcement.

That's my guess.

One needs to pick their victims carefully and wisely.

Old 08-11-2020, 09:51 AM

22,654 posts, read 24,581,931 times
Snarfle, good!

Old 08-11-2020, 10:01 AM

23,498 posts, read 12,502,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Antifa really needs to see if they can get the street gangs involved. I'd like to see how my Bounty Hunter Bloods would do against these neighborhood "bubbas".

Go Bloods. Beat Crips.
that is sick. You want to see your thugs go into the burbs and waste some "bubbas". And most likely the children that live there would be targeted too, since it's proven that your pals doesn't care if they kill little kids.
But hey, why sit on your butt and let everyone else do the heavy lifting? Go round up your thugs and lead the charge - yourself. Just be sure to have someone on the sidelines taking video, with instructions to show it in here after you and your ilk get wasted.

Old 08-11-2020, 10:10 AM

13,692 posts, read 7,979,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
We need to see more of this.

What are these Antifa losers going to do now? Try to file a police report for assault?

When they leave their liberal cesspool havens, all bets are off. There's a lot more MAGA country out there than they can possibly imagine.

You're right.

On the other hand I wonder how legit the video is. I'm in Mesa, AZ and I guarantee if Antifa announced plans to stage a protest in Red Mountain Trail park there would be a crowd itching to meet them.

The Antifa SJWs couldn't be so stupid as to think they could march where they did in that video without a backlash.

Old 08-11-2020, 10:43 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,711,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
They all look insane.
it's what happens when parents do drugs every day and have kids

Take a real close look, this is the utopia they're pushing on America, ain't it wonderful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies