Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 07:06 PM

6,422 posts, read 7,685,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Have you been to Cupertino, California? San Marino, California?

Very affluent communities that moved from majority white to majority Asian. The property values didn't drop, and in fact, kept on going higher.

San Ramon, CA used to be called Klan Ramon decades ago, now it's something like 40% Asian. Property values not only didn't drop, they went up and up.

You live in Maryland, there are plenty of affluent African American communities in PG county.
Wake up and pay attention to current events to see the results in Oakland, East Palo Alto, San Francisco, of course L. A. Actual homeowners are watchful of who moves in to their neighborhood to protect the investments they worked for.

That failed Cameleon Harris will get the same bloody beat down from President Donald Trump that she got from Tulsy Gabbard during the debates. Cameleon couldn't even make it to the Primary. She did nothing for San Francisco, or California, because all she knows how to do is ride on someone else back - just ask the Willy. Now she wants to get into the White House through the back door on the coat tails of the senile.

Let them stay in the places they have burned and looted, homeowners will not take a knee to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2020, 07:14 PM

19,718 posts, read 12,289,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
That’s hilarious!

You libs are priceless. That has already been attempted and it resulted in white flight and creation of urban slums.

Liberals are full of great ideas which have already failed miserably. Since they don’t read and revise history, they make the same mistakes over and over.
Don't shoot the messenger.

It may have failed before but they intend to continue to push their agenda until they get what they want.
Eventually there will be no where to "flight" to, unless you are 1%. They are outwardly targeting places like Northern New England states for being too white and not poor enough and making plans to change that.

Old 08-14-2020, 08:09 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,193,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi60 View Post
Wake up and pay attention to current events to see the results in Oakland, East Palo Alto, San Francisco, of course L. A. Actual homeowners are watchful of who moves in to their neighborhood to protect the investments they worked for.

That failed Cameleon Harris will get the same bloody beat down from President Donald Trump that she got from Tulsy Gabbard during the debates. Cameleon couldn't even make it to the Primary. She did nothing for San Francisco, or California, because all she knows how to do is ride on someone else back - just ask the Willy. Now she wants to get into the White House through the back door on the coat tails of the senile.

Let them stay in the places they have burned and looted, homeowners will not take a knee to them.
Sweetheart, If you want to insult, I suggest you get the spelling of names correct if you want anyone beyond the lower classes to take you seriously. I read your post and feel bad for you. You need to do better if you want to convince anyone beyond those that don't need to hear your convictions. Good luck.

Old 08-14-2020, 08:13 PM

1,485 posts, read 956,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The violence, looting, burning, rioting and stealing is reinforcing some well earned stereotypes isn't it?
This is post of the year.

Old 08-14-2020, 08:14 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,929,512 times
Quote:

Chameleon is a perfect play of words that describes Kamala.

Old 08-14-2020, 09:58 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,381,008 times
Quote:

LMAO at your American carnage screed.

Honey, you're a prisoner of the past. You're upset because the demographics have changed, and the world doesn't revolve solely around the entitlement of people like you. Wasn't it a few years ago you were whining about a 99 Ranch in Cupertino? Deal with it.

Old 08-15-2020, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Chameleon is a perfect play of words that describes Kamala.
Thank you.

Respect is earned and she can't get to first base with her behavior! Let her give up her home and money if she cares so much. My husband and I worked hard, served America and don't bow to something like that.

Old 08-15-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Sweetheart, If you want to insult, I suggest you get the spelling of names correct if you want anyone beyond the lower classes to take you seriously. I read your post and feel bad for you. You need to do better if you want to convince anyone beyond those that don't need to hear your convictions. Good luck.
Thank you but there is no need to feel sorry for me, I'm happily married, own our home, and totally support President Donald Trump who stands up for American values. If you chose to give up your home to thugs that is your issue and I feel sorry for you.

Old 08-15-2020, 10:51 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,561,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
BLM can go sod themselves. I do however, some "pellets" they can have if they try to evict me.

Old 08-15-2020, 01:12 PM

33,592 posts, read 18,213,853 times
In my neighborhood some of the nicer homes are owned by black people in a middle class neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies