Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2020, 03:14 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,436,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You’re inferring that as the OP’s motivation re starting the thread because you’re butt hurt that the OP started the thread, but the OP never implied nor overtly stated the bolded above .
You're "butt hurt" that the glaring truth of Democrat terrorism is going on and has been for four months now, and people keep bringing it up. You can try to deflect from this reality all you want, but there it stands, staring back at you and all of us.

We've noticed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 03:17 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,772,698 times
63,000 Democrats walked away in June!

https://ktrh.iheart.com/content/2020...rom-the-party/

Old 08-20-2020, 06:00 AM

1,442 posts, read 1,342,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It’s irrelevant to the thread. The OP asked for examples of prominent people. The only logical reason that you and others have an issue with the OP using the word prominent is being butt hurt about prominent non Democrats who have now defected to Biden.
Give me a break, I'm not "butt hurt" over anything and our questioning his use of "prominent" is very relevant and worthy of an answer.

Old 08-20-2020, 06:22 AM

24,439 posts, read 23,098,542 times
Do dem voters count as prominent?

Old 08-20-2020, 06:28 AM

30,084 posts, read 18,694,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
There is a litany of Republicans that have left Trumpism and endorsed Biden. Where are the so called 'Demoncrats' that have crossed over to Trump?

Any?

Kasich- a lifelong Republican in a swing state like Ohio.
Powell- a serving DoD Chairman under a Republican president.
The former 'Mad Dog'- breaking away.

An entire armada of former GOP officials supporting break-away groups.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-tr...den-president/

So where are the Democrat defectors? I hear clamor about them- but I don't see them, I don't know them, and I don't see any reflection in the pols.

Where are they?
Who cares?

I think libs will be a little shocked in November when they find just how unpopular BLM and ANTIFA are among normal people.

The dems will double down and move further left, alienating even more citizens. I would suspect at some point there will be a splintering of the dem party into looney far left and working class dems. No one in their right mind can support a party that endorses anarchy and violence.

Old 08-20-2020, 06:56 AM

380 posts, read 164,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Who cares?

I think libs will be a little shocked in November when they find just how unpopular BLM and ANTIFA are among normal people.

The dems will double down and move further left, alienating even more citizens. I would suspect at some point there will be a splintering of the dem party into looney far left and working class dems. No one in their right mind can support a party that endorses anarchy and violence.
But Hollywierd just loves the Dems so everyone must also.

Old 08-20-2020, 09:54 AM

830 posts, read 487,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
So where are the Democrat defectors? I hear clamor about them- but I don't see them, I don't know them, and I don't see any reflection in the pols.

Where are they?
You're asking this as if switching sides is equivalent in either case, but it isn't.

If you're a republican and you decide to switch sides you'll be fawned over in the media, invited to appear on the late show and Saturday Night live and be given a Nobel Prize. If you're a Democrat and you decide to switch sides you'll have the FBI spying on you and have a racist, tyrannical mob with molotov cocktails peacefully protesting outside your house.

Understand this (or wait until November) and you'll have the answer to your question.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:05 AM

25,842 posts, read 12,881,113 times
Who needs PROMINENT Democrats to cross over anyways? I'll take 3 million unknown homeless bum Democrats, so long as they show to vote for Trump on election day.

A vote is a vote...we all just get 1.

After reading most of the posts in this thread, I think the OP wishes they never would have brought up this topic.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:19 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,362,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Who needs PROMINENT Democrats to cross over anyways? I'll take 3 million unknown homeless bum Democrats, so long as they show to vote for Trump on election day.

A vote is a vote...we all just get 1.

After reading most of the posts in this thread, I think the OP wishes they never would have brought up this topic.
Fortunately the OP has already been busted. See Post #51 page 6. Judging from that you can't believe anything he posts.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:48 AM

25,842 posts, read 12,881,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Fortunately the OP has already been busted. See Post #51 page 6. Judging from that you can't believe anything he posts.
I went to page 6 post #51 to see what you meant. Busted indeed! No cred left now...needs a new identity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies