Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 04:06 AM

2,105 posts, read 3,012,558 times

Advertisements

Lol fair fight, trump lies....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2020, 06:08 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Trump is famous for his exaggerations and glowing self-assessments - no argument here - but the lies in question, Harris' lies, go to the heart of why someone would support a Biden/Harris ticket over a Trump/Pence ticket.

Moreover, her false claims are shown to be false on multiple levels, i.e., lies built upon lies.

Deconstructing these lies, we find that Trump is not the cause of the the economic downturn associated with the Covid-19 pandemic and the actual damage to the economy is far less than than claimed.

Trump isn't preventing children from returning to school in the fall, the NEA and other teacher's unions are doing that, and a number of advanced, first-world countries have much higher per capita death rates from the virus.

This gets us to the proposed solution to the largely imagined problems, i.e., a Biden/Harris presidency.

Apparently, the fix for the pandemic and its impact on our economy is a career politician that has accomplished nothing in 50 years and half-black female VP candidate that, together, have in common little interest from the Democrat faithful and even less from the rest of America.
Blah..blah...blah.blah.blah

After 4 years of ignoring and defending the most corrupt and morally decadent administration in history there is nothing conservatives can say that has any legitimacy when it comes to pointing out liberal short comings.

Old 08-21-2020, 06:10 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
And what did she do to her face? Went cro mag

Yeah, she needs to sue the Hell out of her plastic surgeon.

Maybe she thought uglying herself up would make creepy Joe keep his hands off the merchandise..?

Old 08-21-2020, 06:14 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I find it funny when someone supports a guy that has lied 20 thousand times to the American people. Yet calls out someone else for lying it boggles the mind
Do you support her lies? Given you regurgitate the 20,000 lies lie, I'm going to go with yes.

Old 08-21-2020, 06:16 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Blah..blah...blah.blah.blah

After 4 years of ignoring and defending the most corrupt and morally decadent administration in history there is nothing conservatives can say that has any legitimacy when it comes to pointing out liberal short comings.
What corruption and decadence are you referring to? Specifically.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:26 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
What did she like about? Be specific.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:34 AM

1,442 posts, read 1,341,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I find it funny when someone supports a guy that has lied 20 thousand times to the American people. Yet calls out someone else for lying it boggles the mind
I find it funny when people claim he's lied 20 thousand times when he actually hasn't. If you pay attention, what people are claiming as lies were merely his OPINION that they disagreed with. I've listened closely the last year and paid attention to what he actually said. Then I go to the "fact checkers" to get their take. Most of the things they called lies were HIS OPINION. If I think a dress is pretty and you don't, does that make me a liar simply because we disagree? Now, I'm not saying he doesn't lie, he does. But we should be clear on when he actually lies and when he is giving his opinion.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:47 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
What corruption and decadence are you referring to? Specifically.
It would take an entire wing of the Library of Congress to hold the legal documentation and controversy against Trump and his cronies. If republicans would get their eyes off Fox news and their head out of the sand, just maybe they see what the real world is like.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:47 AM

6,104 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Trump is famous for his exaggerations and glowing self-assessments - no argument here - but the lies in question, Harris' lies, go to the heart of why someone would support a Biden/Harris ticket over a Trump/Pence ticket.

Moreover, her false claims are shown to be false on multiple levels, i.e., lies built upon lies.

Deconstructing these lies, we find that Trump is not the cause of the the economic downturn associated with the Covid-19 pandemic and the actual damage to the economy is far less than than claimed.

Trump isn't preventing children from returning to school in the fall, the NEA and other teacher's unions are doing that, and a number of advanced, first-world countries have much higher per capita death rates from the virus.

This gets us to the proposed solution to the largely imagined problems, i.e., a Biden/Harris presidency.

Apparently, the fix for the pandemic and its impact on our economy is a career politician that has accomplished nothing in 50 years and half-black female VP candidate that, together, have in common little interest from the Democrat faithful and even less from the rest of America.
So when Trump lies its an exaggeration or alternative fact when another politician does its liar liar pants on fire.

Sorry but till MAGAS start calling out Trumps lies these posts are just nothing more then deflections.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:49 AM

1,514 posts, read 891,096 times
I'm not condoning any candidate lying. However, President Trump, his administration and / or a Trump apologetic defending / ignoring his constant current (and past) morally deficient behavior and dishonesty (over 20,000 mistruths since taking office and a book full of morally deficient statements, behavior and actions) and instead pointing a finger whenever someone else does tells a mistruth or who engaged in morally deficient behavior in the past is.... well.... pot meet kettle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies