Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 07:34 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

It appears that the people that caused the 2008 collapse and started all the previous wars were the ones saying it. Lol. Now theyre upset that he calls them names

Last edited by saltine; 08-22-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2020, 07:55 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I remember that and all the other foolish statements and predictions that were made if Trump won the election.

I have Loony Liberal friends that bought into the doom and gloom scenarios. One has a son in Hawaii and he was really worried that Trump was going to start a nuclear war with North Korea and Hawaii would be the first target. A couple of gay guys I know were afraid that Trump was going to annul their marriage. They asked me what I was going to do when Trump got tough on immigrants and sent them all packing. I responded that my wife is a LEGAL immigrant from Ireland and reminded them that Trump is married to an immigrant. He is only getting tough on ILLEGAL Immigrants as any elected official should be in order to protect our nation... That fell on death ears.

There were so many dire predictions made by the Democrats and spread by their media propaganda puppets and none of them came true. We should all question their lies and negative hype.

This thread reminded me, has anyone heard from Cher? Is she back yet from Jupiter? She vowed to go there if Trump was elected..

Old 08-22-2020, 08:09 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It appears that the people that caused the 2008 collapse and started all the previous wars were the ones saying it. Lol.
Yes, but we pulled out of NATO, abortion became illegal, the 1st Amendment is gone, his opposition silenced, we're governed by the theocratic evangelicals, and we're all speaking Russian

Old 08-22-2020, 08:09 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
I continue to have concerns about DJT's access to the football. He's not always the most rational person.

Old 08-22-2020, 08:12 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
180,000 Americans dead with predictions of over 300,000 by Christmas and job losses the worst since the Great Depression. I'd say he did a pretty good facsimile of WW3 and economic destruction.

Old 08-22-2020, 08:17 AM

8,943 posts, read 11,784,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It appears that the people that caused the 2008 collapse and started all the previous wars were the ones saying it. Lol. Now theyre upset that he calls them names
Some people seem to forget that we have 3 branches of government to ensure a check and balance system. For example, White House policies get challenged in court all the times. And there are idiots who think a US President is responsible for the Wuhan virus which cost lives and ruined economies world wide.

Old 08-22-2020, 08:21 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
180,000 Americans dead with predictions of over 300,000 by Christmas and job losses the worst since the Great Depression. I'd say he did a pretty good facsimile of WW3 and economic destruction.

And it wasn't even his fault. We were doing really well under Trump until the virus hit.

Yes we have 180,000 dead from it, I wonder what the real number is considering that everyone that dies from any cause is tested and if the virus is in their system they are counted as a virus victim, but we are well short of the predicted 2 million plus that would have died if nothing was done. Trump must be doing something right.

Hindsight is 20/20 and yes more could have been done sooner but we were doing the best we could at the time with the information that we had.

Old 08-22-2020, 08:27 AM

They want to go back to status quo. Make America the world piggy bank, crank up war machine, open borders with costly massive refugee influx, sell out workers, promote weird lifestyles and crowded conditions, animosity and hate then provide your solution. Perhaps our final solution Etc. Or were we headed for kumbaya before Trump?

Old 08-22-2020, 08:42 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I remember that and all the other foolish statements and predictions that were made if Trump won the election.

I have Loony Liberal friends that bought into the doom and gloom scenarios. One has a son in Hawaii and he was really worried that Trump was going to start a nuclear war with North Korea and Hawaii would be the first target. A couple of gay guys I know were afraid that Trump was going to annul their marriage. They asked me what I was going to do when Trump got tough on immigrants and sent them all packing. I responded that my wife is a LEGAL immigrant from Ireland and reminded them that Trump is married to an immigrant. He is only getting tough on ILLEGAL Immigrants as any elected official should be in order to protect our nation... That fell on death ears.

There were so many dire predictions made by the Democrats and spread by their media propaganda puppets and none of them came true. We should all question their lies and negative hype.

This thread reminded me, has anyone heard from Cher? Is she back yet from Jupiter? She vowed to go there if Trump was elected..
No new wars....something that Trump will never get credit for. Probably because much of the establishment are warmongers.

And Cher...she was last seen trying to volunteer at the Post Office, lol. Nutty Hollywood. She needed to stay in the US to protect the mail.

Old 08-22-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
No new wars....something that Trump will never get credit for. Probably because much of the establishment are warmongers.

And Cher...she was last seen trying to volunteer at the Post Office, lol. Nutty Hollywood. She needed to stay in the US to protect the mail.
She should chain herself to a big blue mail recepticle (dumpster)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies