Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2020, 09:40 AM

17,373 posts, read 14,626,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Its all over the news feeds this morning. How do most people get their news?
I don't need to go to Trumps twitter account to find out what he's tweeting about. If its a big story, I'll hear about it. If its a really big story, it will be on TMZ, page six, ny mag.
I'm not big in to social media myself but I am a news junkie and have subscriptions to just about every newspaper and many magazines. Both liberal and conservative.

I get my news the old fashioned way.
That, and at the supermarket or water cooler.
Ah, gotcha.

You have sources tell you what to think, instead of searching it out for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 09:42 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,721,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
George Conway is a true conservative. Kelly Conway currently a Trump supporter which is different from a true conservative. Claudia is a liberal but somehow dad is at fault. Trump logic at it's finest.
Claudia previously tweeted:

“ Just found out my dad is pro- life and very conservative and likes capitalism. We agree on absolutely nothing except our views on Trump”.

Claudia is 15. Nuff said.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:45 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,250,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Please educate yourself then. Don't believe what the mainstream media says is the whole story.
I also think it is not being brought up because it is taboo, they will be afraid of being called pervert for knowing it exists and watching it. It is sexualized dancing in a small bikini or underwear I can't tell but it is not something most parents would want their teen daughters doing for public consumption. It is viral in some circles and she is being mercilessly ridiculed. Many of her "fans" or followers are mocking her, she is delusional.

Also, I don't care what other teens are doing on Tik tok, it is being normalized to sexualize minors. I guess it's ok if they do it to themselves.
Interesting. Thanks. I don't know if its worth me downloading tik tok. I'm just not ready. I'll ask my kids, they'll have a better read on what's "normal" although they are a bit older I trust their judgement.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:45 AM

12,966 posts, read 9,650,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Wrong. Seeing how BOTH parents are leaving their respective posts they are FINALLY putting their kids ahead of politics. This was George's fault to begin with, I am shocked KellyAnne didn't divorce that POS personally. Sounds like that daughter needs a good butt whooping. Any of my kids ever mouthed off like that on SM would be the last time they ever did it. Her mother did "ruin her life" with her job, her disgustingly obese husband and his constant belittlement of his wife's job did that.
Only because their 15 year old daughter, says she is seeking emancipation from her parents on her twitter account. She also said that she is devastated the her mom is speaking at the RNC, but if that's what it takes good for her, it seem to have worked. So, it's not of their own doing.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:46 AM

10,092 posts, read 6,426,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Maybe. She may just regurgitate the feelings of whoever is paying her the most. She was plenty critical of trump when she worked for Ted Cruz.

She'll see who offers the most money post-trump and hitch her wagon to that star. I don't think she's bound much by ethics.
I'd say that's a major understatement!

Old 08-24-2020, 09:46 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,250,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Ah, gotcha.

You have sources tell you what to think, instead of searching it out for yourself.
Yup. I love analysis and fact checking. Call me crazy.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
He really is a hideous man, both outside and inside. I would have left him years ago if I was Kellyanne.
She is no beauty queen by any means.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:52 AM
bu2

24,074 posts, read 14,872,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Difference is there was no social media when the Carvilles peaked.

Online news and cable news barely had influence.
And the Carvilles disagreed strongly, but they weren't anywhere near as nasty as George Conway.

They came from a period when different sides worked together some instead of full time trying to tear each other down.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:53 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
She is no beauty queen by any means.
Maybe now she'll have time to get treatment for her acromegaly.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
She looks and sounds like just another jaded, spoiled, entitled little turd who never learned who butters her bread. What a little drama queen.

I wonder where she got that from, seems like she inherit that honestly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies