Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2020, 09:56 AM

17,894 posts, read 14,913,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Interesting. Thanks. I don't know if its worth me downloading tik tok. I'm just not ready. I'll ask my kids, they'll have a better read on what's "normal" although they are a bit older I trust their judgement.
You don't need to download tik tok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@datjerseygirl?lang=en

Quote:
Yup. I love analysis and fact checking. Call me crazy.
No. You like being told what to think.

Go to the source. Do your own analysis. Check your own facts. It's not that hard.

You're crazy if you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 09:57 AM
bu2

24,162 posts, read 15,021,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
She is no beauty queen by any means.
Kellyanne is 53. She was really attractive 20 years ago and still seems pretty fit (look up Kellyanne Conway Comedy-there's a video of her doing a standup routine at a charity event in the 90s). People get older.

Old 08-24-2020, 09:59 AM

12,996 posts, read 9,734,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
This was too convenient. Her husband probably set this whole thing up with his daughter (who supports his politics). Probably doubling her allowance or something. Her daughter never had any reported problems up until this year with the elections. Her being an "angsty" teen has nothing to do with it. He's behind all of this.
Only speculations on your part, you have no way of knowing what's going in those people house.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:04 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,290,126 times
Crazy idea-
Kellyanne leaves the WH and becomes a momager to make Claudia a social media megastar and expand on the Conway brand. Brings the younger sibs in to the fold as they become old enough. The daughter is certainly beautiful and the mom knows how to run a campaign and attract media. Add in George's legal background and political connections and this is a winning family business.
Makeup, clothing, books, consumer products... the tie in possibilities are endless.
Why be a mouthpiece for some jerk like Trump when you can put all that talent to work for your own family.

Nobody steal my book idea.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:04 AM

33,410 posts, read 12,714,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I've said for a long time that that is what this is all about - the two of them conspiring to collect material for a tell-all book and a big payday.
How much do you think they’d make from a book? George has made $5-6 million a year from his law partnership, and disclosure papers indicate a net worth of up to $44 million not including at least three pieces of real estate (with one of those pieces being their $7.7 million + home in Kalorama (DC)).

Old 08-24-2020, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Crazy idea-
Kellyanne leaves the WH and becomes a momager to make Claudia a social media megastar and expand on the Conway brand. Brings the younger sibs in to the fold as they become old enough. The daughter is certainly beautiful and the mom knows how to run a campaign and attract media. Add in George's legal background and political connections and this is a winning family business.
Makeup, clothing, books, consumer products... the tie in possibilities are endless.
Why be a mouthpiece for some jerk like Trump when you can put all that talent to work for your own family.

Nobody steal my book idea.
The last thing we need is more people following in the footsteps of the Kardashians.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:08 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,290,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
The last thing we need is more people following in the footsteps of the Kardashians.
Its as american as apple pie.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:09 AM

12,311 posts, read 9,778,079 times
When all is said and one, this move will help no one. This clueless kid will still have the same idiot for a father and a brilliantly talented mother with every reason and right to be furious at both father and daughter for the totally needless havoc they wreaked upon her life/career.

This decision is a disaster and I am very sure Kellyanne already realizes that. I will actually be a bit surprised if she doesn't change her mind within days. The bigger question is how much damage was done to her relationship with The President by her choice to remain associated with that idiot George Conway years longer than she should have.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:11 AM
bu2

24,162 posts, read 15,021,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
We've got a reality TV star in the White House!

We've got a bad reality TV star in Biden's basement who wants to move to the White House.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Big bucks? She and he are making a tiny. fraction of what they once earned. Neither needs to work for financial reasons.

In exchange, both have received priceless exposure.
Either he is missing some insight on their financial picture, or he thinks the Mercers are paying her or them on the side ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies