Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 11:48 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdhM6i_pevE

These were the talking points when this whole thing started but now all we hear is how Trump mishandled it. So wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 11:52 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdhM6i_pevE

These were the talking points when this whole thing started but now all we hear is how Trump mishandled it. So wrong.

"The buck stops here."
-- Harry Truman

"I take no responsibility."
-- Donald Trump

"I will make it my responsibilty."
-- Joe Biden

'Nuff Said.

Old 08-24-2020, 11:53 PM

Context is everything-----you forgot that. Gee I wonder why?

Old 08-24-2020, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Context is everything-----you forgot that. Gee I wonder why?
Yeah, the one who is trying to divert our attention away from the POTUS by showing us CDC this, Fauci that, has NO GROUND lecturing anyone on context.

If the President's job isn't to protect the country, then what is it??

If the buck doesn't stop at the President then who should it stop at?? Hillary? Obama? Biden? I'll tell you what, whoever you think the buck stops IS the one who should be president.

Why do we even need a president if your "context" is that it's anyone but the president who makes the call???

Old 08-25-2020, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Yeah, the one who is trying to divert our attention away from the POTUS by showing us CDC this, Fauci that, has NO GROUND lecturing anyone on context.

If the buck doesn't stop at the President then who should it stop at?? Hillary? Obama? Biden? I'll tell you what, whoever you think the buck stops IS the one who should be president.

Why do we even need a president if your "context" is that it's anyone but the president who makes the call???

I don't expect any person to be God, if you do you will always be disappointed. We get a president, not a God, sorry.

Old 08-25-2020, 01:55 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
I don't expect any person to be God, if you do you will always be disappointed. We get a president, not a God, sorry.
Tell Trump that. He’s the one with the God Complex.

We Democrats already know that he’s not perfect. One look at his hair tells you that.

Old 08-25-2020, 03:08 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:

Judging by observation: golf, whining, calling others names, blaming someone else, generally behaving like a spoiled little brat

Old 08-25-2020, 03:16 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
"The buck stops here."
-- Harry Truman

"I take no responsibility."
-- Donald Trump

"I will make it my responsibilty."
-- Joe Biden

'Nuff Said.

Talk is cheap!

~ Momonkey

After dodging the draft.....

Student deferments were very common ways of beating the draft, though many students were really in school to be in school and not simply to avoid Vietnam. Notable examples of those receiving student deferments include Bill Clinton (1 deferment), Joe Biden (5 deferments), and Dick Cheney (5 deferments). While a college deferment was very common, it is still a major point of contention for politicians seeking office today.

https://www.insider.com/11-ways-peop...o-to-college-6

Joe expresses his support for the draft. You can't make this **** up!

"Now, if you still think I’m a liberal, let me tell you that I support the draft. I’m scared to death of a professional army."

https://www.washingtonian.com/1974/0...-american-boy/

"Joe's calling card is decency, an affable man without a malicious bone in his body. Yet he allowed Dunn, who died in 1999, to go to his grave having been falsely shamed by Biden as a drunk driver responsible for the death of Biden's wife and newborn daughter. What "decent" man does that."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...es_142706.html

What kind of **** bag does this?

The sheer number and extent of Biden’s fibs, distortions, and plagiarisms struck many observers at the time as worrisome, to say the least. While a media feeding frenzy (a term popularized in the 1988 campaign) always creates an unseemly air of hysteria, Biden deserved the scrutiny he received. Quitting the race was the right thing to do.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...forgotten.html

Old 08-25-2020, 08:58 AM

The left is ------fill in the blank. Frist they say Trump is incompetent then they want him to solve every problem. Does that make sense to you? WOW

Old 08-25-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Talk about moving the goal post.... no one is expected to be God. No one is using that as a standard.

We are talking about taking leadership and responsibility. That's literally the President's job. Not the CDC, not Fauci, not the Democrats, not Hillary, not Obama.

The President is supposed to lead and take responsibility. If he's not feeling it he should step down and let someone do the job.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies