Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 07:21 AM

6,137 posts, read 2,753,431 times

Advertisements

All the looting rioting thuggery going on lately by BLM and Antifa will most certainly give Trump a win.

Watching cities being burned to the ground no law and order makes me think of a third world country. People like the police no one wants to defund the police least not logical law abiding citizens. Only criminals!

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means. But if the Dems continue being soft on these thugs people will vote for Trump out of fear.

Last edited by My2cents55; 08-25-2020 at 07:55 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2020, 07:23 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,523,576 times
Absolutely. Trump just needs to make this a choice between the people who side with the BLM criminal thugs and the rioters and the people who want to protect innocent residents and business owners.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:25 AM

8,643 posts, read 10,176,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
All the looting rioting thuggery going on lately by BLM and Antifa will most certainly give Trump a win.

Watching cities being burned to the ground no law and order makes me think of a third world country. People like the police no one wants to defund the police least not logical law abiding citizens. Only criminals!

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means. But if the Dems continue being soft on these thugs people will voter for Trump out of fear.
Perhaps. It's funny though to watch Dems trying to call out Trump's campaign as dark and fear-mongering when every other sentence out of their own mouths is "Donald Trump is dangerous."

Old 08-25-2020, 07:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Remember.... ORANGE MAN BAD

Old 08-25-2020, 07:26 AM

9,542 posts, read 4,369,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means. But if the Dems continue being soft on these thugs people will voter for Trump out of fear.

Yep. Dems are their own worst enemy. I'm no fan of Trump, but the Dems unwillingness to condemn rioters will be their undoing in November. Once again, they'll wake up the morning after the election wailing and moaning about why they lost - and learn absolutely nothing from it.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:26 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,454,196 times
You know what else helps Trump? The abject failure of California's power grid. The state looks like North Korea at night.

We don't want that madness for the nation. I don't know how many threads I've seen on here where leftists are saying CA could be their own country, they don't need the US, they are the 5th largest economy in the world, etc. If so, they ruined it. They can't keep the lights on and want the elderly to turn their thermostat up to 78 degrees! AYFKM right now? Hey, Silicon Valley .... Where are you? C'mon you self-appointed arbiters of truth, shell out some of that giant cash to keep the lights and AC on.

Leftists are morons and it becomes more evident every single day.

Combine that with the rioting and destruction around the country and that will articulate the way for undecided voters.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:29 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
Democrats are running scared ............right into lake Loch Ness !!! Its a beautiful thing !!!

Old 08-25-2020, 07:32 AM

24,550 posts, read 17,303,484 times
The Dems are trying to pin the anarchy on Trump but this kind of backfired on them when they told us that the riots would stop if Trumps Federal agents left, well they did but the riots continue. Imagine that.

The Democrats have created this monster in the streets and it will take a heavy hand to return law and order. They need to allow the Police to arrest the violent rioters and the judges need to lock people up and keep them there.

The tantrum throwing children are not learning any lessons when they the authorities practice catch and release.

A vote for Biden is a vote for more pandering to the anarchists while the good people of this nation be they white, black or brown take a back seat.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:42 AM

815 posts, read 738,378 times
Soooo... Trump will be re-elected because people believe he will put a stop to things that are already happening on his watch? Makes sense.

Old 08-25-2020, 07:46 AM

27,700 posts, read 16,190,041 times
1000 miles from wisconsin, the ugly people in one city hold 'defund police' signs. Quantum entanglement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies