Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 07:57 AM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Yet they act offended that anyone would do be called an Uncle Tom. In fact, I saw Uncle Tom was trending on Twitter, but the actual tweets were mostly Conservatives faking outrage that Blacks were going to call Black Republicans that. It wasn't Blacks calling them Uncle Toms. It was White Conservatives doing it.

Meanwhile, White Conservatives go on rant after rant over anti-White Whites, race traitors, brainwashed Whites, etc...

So not only are White Conservatives the biggest source of intra-racial hostility, they try to project that same energy on Black people.

And that's your daily dose of GOP hypocrisy.
#EddieB.Truthful
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 08:02 AM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Is it prejudiced to be prejudiced against prejudiced people? Things that make you go hmm.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:04 AM

588 posts, read 225,457 times
Quote:
Yet they act offended that anyone would do be called an Uncle Tom. In fact, I saw Uncle Tom was trending on Twitter, but the actual tweets were mostly Conservatives faking outrage that Blacks were going to call Black Republicans that. It wasn't Blacks calling them Uncle Toms. It was White Conservatives doing it.

Meanwhile, White Conservatives go on rant after rant over anti-White Whites, race traitors, brainwashed Whites, etc...

So not only are White Conservatives the biggest source of intra-racial hostility, they try to project that same energy on Black people.

What a weird rant to start to a new thread.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:16 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Are you just delusional, Racist or both?
These weak retorts in the face of evidence is the type of cowardice I expect from Conservatives. Do better. There's literally a thread backing me up and that's your best answer... Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
#EddieB.Truthful
I ain't never lied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osu1978 View Post
What a weird rant to start to a new thread.
Blame the mods. They don't like posts like this being brought up in other threads.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:19 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
These weak retorts in the face of evidence is the type of cowardice I expect from Conservatives. Do better. There's literally a thread backing me up and that's your best answer... Lol
I'm doing fine, you're just confused. It's actually doing the opposite.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:19 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,226,257 times
Quote:
Bc mods here have the annoying habit of deleting posts that crap on the thread with a relevant counter example and ding you for "derailing a thread" or "going off topic"

I was on Twitter when it was trending and it was 90% Conservatives claiming the Left was going off on Black GOP. It's not trending now bc... there was never a wave of Leftists calling him an Uncle Tom. It was all Republicans commenting during the RNC speeches.
maybe you're better at Twitter than me - and better than you are at CD. Seems if I type in #uncletom, then those examples you speak of would appear. They may not all use the hashtag, but certainly several would.

are you claiming that you made your OP in that thread, but it was deleted? so you felt starting a new thread was worthwhile? Are you claiming one or mods are racist?

Old 08-26-2020, 08:30 AM

4,385 posts, read 4,394,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
"Fact"

Look at a liberal using the word "fact".

Let me go ahead and predict before its over, another liberal will use the word "science"

LOL. OP you are either lying or ignorant. Neither wear well.
It isn't necessarily an 'either/or' situation.

Remember how it was always the kids cheating that called everyone else a cheater in grade school?
Same thing.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:40 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:

I'll play.

You're 1/3 right, which is more right than usual for you. Many white conservatives feel many young white people are brainwashed. Misguided, bored, frightened by peer pressure are other possibilities. The 'White Silence Is Violence' chant at diners minding their own business. Raise your fist or you're a racist. Walking around BLM protests looking like lost sheep or absurdly aggressive. [TRIGGER WARNING FOR MISOGYNY. Females are particularly prone to the lost sheep or absurdly aggressive attitude.]

Your statement that 'Uncle Tom' and other insults are mostly from conservatives is malarkey. Put it where it belongs --- White liberals and black people.

By equating conservatives with racists, everything coming from your keyboard starts with a whacky premise.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
It isn't necessarily an 'either/or' situation.

Remember how it was always the kids cheating that called everyone else a cheater in grade school?
Same thing.
It speaks to the intelligence of a community when someone can literally post a thread backing up their point and people replying are acting like that thread doesn't exist... Lol.

0-5? 6? 9? I'm losing count.

Old 08-26-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'll play.

You're 1/3 right, which is more right than usual for you. Many white conservatives feel many young white people are brainwashed. Misguided, bored, frightened by peer pressure are other possibilities. The 'White Silence Is Violence' chant at diners minding their own business. Raise your fist or you're a racist. Walking around BLM protests looking like lost sheep or absurdly aggressive. [TRIGGER WARNING FOR MISOGYNY. Females are particularly prone to the lost sheep or absurdly aggressive attitude.]

Your statement that 'Uncle Tom' and other insults are mostly from conservatives is malarkey. Put it where it belongs --- White liberals and black people.

By equating conservatives with racists, everything coming from your keyboard starts with a whacky premise.
I'm more than a 1/3 right. You can even do the same research on this forum. Look up "uncle Tom" in the search function, and see how almost EVERY instance is a Conservatives claiming it's Liberals and Black people calling Black GOP Uncle Toms. It's Conservatives claiming Black people demand racial allegiance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies