Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2020, 08:16 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You can be on the defense team, use that as your reason for the murders.
I just did something I have never done before. I donated to a go fund me. The kid was attacked by a terrorist throwing a molotov cocktail at him. He defended himself. He was then attacked by more racist terrorists. He defended himself.

BLM is a racist terrorist org and deserve to be treated as such.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2020, 08:26 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Ah. Perfect example. Another leftist picking out killers in the right, while ignoring all the killers among the BLM leftist crowd. Even had to go back three years - Charlottesville, again - to find one. We have had a dozen people killed by leftists who are destroying the country, and killing people, and assaulting thousands, with their fake “black inequality” rage - and we don’t have to go back three years. Not a word against the BLM and ANtifa terrorists.
Who are all these people who you claim have been "killed by leftists?"

Please link to information about this claim you keep making.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:28 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
I'm shocked that arson is being normalized and minimized the way it is. It's up there with the most serious crimes, but you'd never know that they way the media downplays it. The arsonists don't know if there are any people in these buildings when they are set ablaze. They don't seem to care either.

They found a burned body in one of the Minneapolis buildings, after the fact. There have been cases where they have tried to seal police in buildings to burn them alive, as in Seattle and Portland. And in some cases, there are apartments above commercial buildings and no one seems concerned about that.

It is beyond belief that things deteriorated to a point where people, including a 17 year old kid, thought they needed to form a militia to protect property. Government failed miserably here. They should have protected the property. They should have given a damn about people's businesses and livelihoods.
There are buildings being set on fire that have apartments on top of them. In (I think) Portland, they used some adherent to seal the doors to the police department (with cops inside) and then tried setting the building on fire.

And yet you see idiots proclaiming that everything possible is being done to stop this - when in fact, the bare minimum, if anything, has been done.

This is all on the Democratic mayors and Governors.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:29 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I just did something I have never done before. I donated to a go fund me. The kid was attacked by a terrorist throwing a molotov cocktail at him. He defended himself. He was then attacked by more racist terrorists. He defended himself.

BLM is a racist terrorist org and deserve to be treated as such.
do you have an updated link for his defense fund?

hackers have been attacking the main fund all night long and it's currently inaccessible (was up to $73K)
https://fundly.com/official-kyle-rittenhouse-fund

Old 08-27-2020, 08:29 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Kyle is a hero!
You have a very low bar for what a hero is, I saw not a single one in any of those videos.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
This video while it's not really that clear shows protesters shooting, and damage caused by riots. I guess this is the new normal after every police shooting.

This other video of kid looks to be about 16 years old walking around with an AR-15.
Come at an armed man, while LARPing as a violent revolutionary, you better be ready to drop brass.
Case Log: 223

Old 08-27-2020, 08:32 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Didn't we see this in New Mexico a month ago, but with a sidearm.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:35 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
They'll just destroy their own communities and then expect us taxpayers to rebuild it for them. These people are nothing but a burden to us all.

That is racist front and center, these people. Yes racism is alive and well in this country, and you see it right here on CD everyday.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:36 AM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Government tried. Trump sent in the National Guard to try to restore order, but the Democrats of the cities accused him of being a like Hitler who was “invading” American cities. The Dems would NOT allow the government to contain these violent rioters, and actually called it the summer of love or asked for leniency for the savages. I don’t see why these Democrats are not tried for treason.
The national guard is not going to do much in these riots, did they work in Wisconsin or LA? This is just more Trump bluster, the best way to stop these riots is using restraint not brute force.

Best way to stop these riots is to stop these incidents in the first place.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:39 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Best way to stop these riots is to stop these incidents in the first place.
Which is impossible. Fugitive rapists are going to keep getting shot until the end of time when they resist police and reach for a weapon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies