Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2020, 02:45 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Concept of a girl ? What is that? I’m a female. What happen between those kids only showed the boy can be vicious. No bearing on the dead guy. Two separate things, the subject matter is Kyle. Stay on point.
do you realize what you are posting/saying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2020, 02:48 PM

1,567 posts, read 906,930 times
Kyle punched a girl in a teenybopper squabble?

Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach.

Neither has any bearing on later incidents.

Old 08-30-2020, 02:49 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
blurry picture of a white boy. yup, that's Kyle

but I enjoy the whataboutism from the leftists though.
2 dead men and 1 wounded man (one of them is a convicted pedo)

but but but what about that one time when 17 year old teenager Kyle beats up another teenager girl in high school?
It's funny how now all of a sudden a persons past matters. It didn't matter for Floyd or Blake but now its a big deal.

In a court of law, it means nothing.

Old 08-30-2020, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It's funny how now all of a sudden a persons past matters. It didn't matter for Floyd or Blake but now its a big deal.

In a court of law, it means nothing.
that depends. it's not always that black and white.

If you know, at that time, that the suspect has potential for violence whether it's from previous encounter with you or when you ran his record. You have to articulate that on your report if you are going to use force.

keyword: at that time

Old 08-30-2020, 03:02 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
do you realize what you are posting/saying?
Absolutely- facts-
the boy hit a girl- per accounts during that time-
the boy goes to riots as vigilante-
the boy gets into a bad position and has to shoot and kill to save himself- now facing charges.
One of the victims was a POS, ( not relevant of why he died) - 2nd victim I don't know.

it doesn't matter of skin color, party or age ... his age is a parent problem.
I said 20X he should have NOT been there -as now he has ruined his life
I totally disagree this was a good move that he go there and get involved .

Old 08-30-2020, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Absolutely- facts-
the boy hit a girl- per accounts during that time-
the boy goes to riots as vigilante-
the boy gets into a bad position and has to shoot and kill to save himself- now facing charges.
One of the victims was a POS, ( not relevant of why he died) - 2nd victim I don't know.

it doesn't matter of skin color, party or age ... his age is a parent problem.
I said 20X he should have NOT been there -as now he has ruined his life
I totally disagree this was a good move that he go there and get involved .

I agree that a 17 year old should not been there, but that does not mean he forfeited his right to defend his own life just because he "should not been there"

A college woman can walk into a frat house butt naked and drunk as a kite, it does not give frat boys the right to rape her either.

Old 08-30-2020, 03:17 PM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjjoclv View Post
He has only a misdemeanor for carrying a gun while intoxicated. That would indicate no felony conviction in earlier years. And he was a Milwaukee paramedic in his past and is about to graduate from college. So no he does not sound the least thuggish.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...shot-activist/

Old 08-30-2020, 03:27 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
I agree that a 17 year old should not been there, but that does not mean he forfeited his right to defend his own life just because he "should not been there"

A college woman can walk into a frat house butt naked and drunk as a kite, it does not give frat boys the right to rape her either.
I never said anything about the actual shooting - except let the courts decide. No comment on that part as I’m sure still needs to go through discovery. What I am against -is getting other young men riled up to think they can go play Rambo like a video game !

Old 08-30-2020, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjjoclv View Post
Kindly cite the record of Rosenbaum being convicted of a pedo crime. He certainly was not in WI.

So lets see a believable cite.
is this good enough?
https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/20...osha-shooting/

Old 08-30-2020, 03:36 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
that depends. it's not always that black and white.

If you know, at that time, that the suspect has potential for violence whether it's from previous encounter with you or when you ran his record. You have to articulate that on your report if you are going to use force.

keyword: at that time
If these allegations are true about him, the he is definitely a POS, depending on the circumstances. In court though, they won't matter. Unless the prosecutors can somehow bring it in as admissible, i would think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies