Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2021, 04:13 PM

14,233 posts, read 4,604,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I thought of that too! Where is this extra round?
Because there was never a “rack” with a semiauto weapon

They need to charge Bicep Man for perjury on top of weapon violation + curfew violation

Old 11-08-2021, 04:15 PM

5,112 posts, read 2,056,430 times
Some folks on an other forum had already turned the "skater guy" who was against Rittenhouse into a internet meme. https://bit.ly/3BX1Oja
https://bit.ly/3kDRXJB

Old 11-08-2021, 04:16 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,339,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Yes, the gun was legal and registered in the state of WI. Rittenhouse never brought the gun across state line. That’s my point. It’s a felony in WI to provide a firearm to a minor, but it’s a misdemeanor for a person under the age of 18 to possess a firearm except for hunting.

I am more curious why Kenosha DA didn’t charge Gaige (aka the bicep man) for carrying a concealment firearm with expired permit. Yet, DA has no qualm to charged Rittenhouse and Black for weapon violations. It has nothing to do with being political, I guess? [sarcasm]
WI doesn't require firearms to be registered form 4473 is not a registration form with the state. It's a form the Federal Firearm dealers are required to maintain. If the firearm is used in a crime the ATF can use that form to determine if the firearm was purchased legally. The form clearly states have to be over the age of 18, and can't purchase the firearm for someone else.

Mr. Black did commit a Federal Felony when he transferred the firearm to Kyle Rittenhouse. He stated he had purchased the firearm for Kyle and gave it to him an illegal Straw purchase under federal law.

Old 11-08-2021, 04:21 PM

607 posts, read 556,188 times
Default Concern about Rittenhouse exoneration?

Anyone have any concern that he will be let off the hook and there will be more unrest?

I've watched some of the trial, and it looks like it's an absolute disaster for the prosecution. Just a general cluelessness at making legally relevant arguments, and on top of that, all the memorable moments that stick in a juror's mind have been in favor of the defense.

Old 11-08-2021, 04:24 PM

607 posts, read 556,188 times
The Derek Chauvin trial was an abrogation of justice for political reasons, if Rittenhouse is found guilty of anything more than a minor gun possession charge, this will be the same except times 1,000 because they don't have a case at all.

Old 11-08-2021, 04:25 PM

14,233 posts, read 4,604,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
WI doesn't require firearms to be registered form 4473 is not a registration form with the state. It's a form the Federal Firearm dealers are required to maintain. If the firearm is used in a crime the ATF can use that form to determine if the firearm was purchased legally. The form clearly states have to be over the age of 18, and can't purchase the firearm for someone else.

Mr. Black did commit a Federal Felony when he transferred the firearm to Kyle Rittenhouse. He stated he had purchased the firearm for Kyle and gave it to him an illegal Straw purchase under federal law.
Did you see me refute your point that Black should not be charged with weapon violation?

Old 11-08-2021, 04:35 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,339,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Did you see me refute your point that Black should not be charged with weapon violation?
You said the gun was legally possessed by Kyle Rittenhouse I'm saying it wasn't.

Old 11-08-2021, 05:08 PM

9,996 posts, read 5,698,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Some folks on an other forum had already turned the "skater guy" who was against Rittenhouse into a internet meme. https://bit.ly/3BX1Oja
https://bit.ly/3kDRXJB
I like the meme name Grosskreuse as earned himself: Unicep

Old 11-08-2021, 05:16 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,368,962 times
In the first shooting the question is did Kyle have the right to use deadly force. The other guy was not physically imposing and Kyle could have hit him with the gun or his fists.

The second and third shooting the assailants were attempting to stop what they believed was an armed and escaping killer. Did that provide the right to kill to Kyle?

Old 11-08-2021, 05:20 PM

588 posts, read 225,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
George Floyd's family says if jurors don't convict Rittenhouse, the jurors will face retribution. What a trashy family. Have they spent their millions already?

“I ain’t even gonna name the people that I know that’s up in the Kenosha trial,” Rice said. “But it’s cameras in there. It’s definitely cameras up in there. There’s definitely people taking pictures of the juries and everything like that. We know what’s going on.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-rittenhouse/
That's a winner right there folks. George must have taught him everything he knew about the hood. Looks like he picked up a few gold chains at the thrift store with his cut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies