Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 06:38 AM

4,900 posts, read 2,697,497 times

Advertisements

the mother should be locked up for stupidity..who lets their kid go to a protest carrying an ak47?..

Old 11-15-2021, 06:40 AM

29,606 posts, read 14,737,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
the mother should be locked up for stupidity..who lets their kid go to a protest carrying an ak47?..
Are you sure you're in the right thread ? This never happened. Must be another case you're following or something.

Old 11-15-2021, 06:42 AM

23,855 posts, read 12,693,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The fact remains that the only people killed during the riots were by Rittenhouse and there were others with guns.
It appears that it wasn't for lack of trying.

Btw, guns were not the only weapons used by blm antifa when attacking others.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:03 AM

20,494 posts, read 12,416,499 times
Quote:
The fact remains that the only people killed during the riots were by Rittenhouse and there were others with guns.
The fact remains? good grief. thats not a point in the least. they were either murdered or they died as a result of their own aggression. period.

you might as well point out all the people who died in nursing homes of old age that night.

the fact remains my foot.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:06 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,758,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
While I certainly agree with you to some degree here, all of the protestors on both side have guns. It's not limited to one group. But the will or the aggressiveness to carry out violence is not condoned. The people who attacked Kyle should be prosecuted and the state selectively prosecute Kyle instead. They have a bias not to prosecute the protestors because they're afraid of more protests. So they're giving into the protests.

That's lynch mob mentality, the state will lose anyways because the judge does seem to find their case highly doubtful.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:06 AM

20,494 posts, read 12,416,499 times
Quote:
I don’t think we need 17 year old kids carrying an AR15 at any protest, certainly raises the temperature and as we have seen the downside.
You know what we dont need? We dont need you and your progressive friends excusing rioting. We dont need half of America accepting the notion that if we dont like something we get to go burn freaking city streets to the ground.

THAT is what we dont need. The temperature in Kenosha wasnt HOT because Kyle decided to try to help people being victimized by crazed idiots.

The temperature in Kenosha was HOT because freaking democrats were pouring gas on businesses and tossing matches on the gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have freaking lost our minds.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:13 AM

23,855 posts, read 12,693,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
OP: Will Kyle have to go into witness relocation?

Why should a vigilante, toting an illegally obtained AR-15, be kept safe in witness protection? This dumb kid's life was ruined all by himself.
Proof? Please cite statutes.
And prove that it is illegal for a 17 year old to own a long gun? Please cite statutes.
And maybe next you can prove he was a vigilante?

Quote:
Kyle Rittenhouse is rapidly becoming a hero to a generation of angry conservative men who desperately want it to be legal to stalk, harass, or even execute people they don’t like. They want that power. It’s that simple.
Prove he'd stalked, harassed or even executed people that he didn't like?
The only ones who were stalking and harassing and attacking were the three who'd gotten shot. No one was executed, but, the three who had stalked, harassed and attacked and were shot for it would have executed him if they could have. Seems those on the left are the ones who are desperate, and seems that they want to take away the right to defend oneself.

Quote:
It must feel good, I guess, to cheer a young man with blood on his hands. Kyle Rittenhouse is no hero. Quit trying to paint him as such.
That is right, he's no hero and neither are those who'd attacked him.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:20 AM

6,740 posts, read 3,015,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I know I'd be grateful if someone stopped a 17 year old brandishing an ak15 from further destruction.
I'm grateful a 17 year old stopped these raging cavemen from further destruction too.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:22 AM

46,345 posts, read 27,186,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
Can't prove jack like i new all along. I hope he gets the book thrown at him today but with my luck he will get away free as a bird.
Why do I have to prove anything BRA? As I said earlier, your posts prove what you say....just like this one, you don't care about the law or anything else that happened, you just want what you want....the end justifies the means....no matter how or why, that clearly puts you on the side of the left, BRA.....

Old 11-15-2021, 07:23 AM

8,183 posts, read 6,946,366 times
Here's hoping that the jury has seen straight through all of Kraus and Binger's complete B.S.
I hope and pray that this jury sees the clear truth of what happened that night, and they return a verdict of Not Guilty on all counts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies