Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 04:24 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,332,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
He appointed himself a security guard, with no uniform and because of what he caused he shot Huber, and paramedic GG because they were trying to subdue him after he shot and killed someone in the crowd. That’s why. Those two young men were shot heroically going after someone with a rifle who they just saw kill someone. I suspect if LE had been right there Kyle wouldn’t have lived to tell the tale.
Either you didn't watch the video or you're projecting your beliefs into the situation.

This is as funny as it is absurd.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:26 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Either you didn't watch the video or you're projecting your beliefs into the situation.

Don’t even have to watch the video when Mr Unicep Man confessed in court that his bicep got vaporized after be pointed his Glock at Kyle

Old 11-17-2021, 04:27 PM

6,671 posts, read 2,979,818 times
Quote:
People are not omniscient. The two who were shot believed that they had an active shooter. And who blames them? Gg the paramedic continued to refer to him as an active shooter during testimony.
So why does GG get to use the Omniscient excuse but not Rittenhouse?

Like Rittenhouse knows GG is trying to be a 'good guy'.

Rittenhouse is chased, punched, kicked in the head, then bashed with a skateboard on the ground.
Looks up and GG is standing there, pulls out a gun and steps towards him.

At Best you can say there were both misunderstood.

but Kyle still acted out of self-defense in that moment.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:27 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
What? that's one the weirdest takes I've seen. Heroically assaulting someone who was running away after being attacked by a deranged rioter?
I'm now convinced those posts are false posts.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:28 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post

False posts. No doubts about that now.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:29 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I'm now convinced those posts are false posts.
I am leaning towards a theory that ClaraC is a close relative to Unicep Man or Binger

Old 11-17-2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
He appointed himself a security guard, with no uniform and because of what he caused he shot Huber, and paramedic GG because they were trying to subdue him after he shot and killed someone in the crowd. That’s why. Those two young men were shot heroically going after someone with a rifle who they just saw kill someone. I suspect if LE had been right there Kyle wouldn’t have lived to tell the tale.
This is so hilariously uninformed it deserves another reply.

An active shooter who is truly criminal the way the kids who shot up Columbine High do not quietly run AWAY from unarmed people TOWARDS police. They shoot at will killing as many as they can before they either:
- run out of ammo and surrender
- run out of ammo and shoot themselves with the last round
- confront cops and die while at it

The people who attacked him had no business doing so. If Rittenhouse was guilty of stupidity and recklessness by appointing himself a "security guard" (which is not only untrue but also a poster's opinion based on no facts and wholly on this poster's own beliefs), then every one of the rioters who attacked him (including the 40-year-old black man who kicked him in the head) are likewise guilty of unwise conduct for attacking a man WIELDING A RIFLE.

One does NOT actively provoke combat with someone wielding a firearm. Those criminals did so.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I am leaning towards a theory that ClaraC is a close relative to Unicep Man or Binger
She's just an uninformed poster who has made her unawareness of facts and history quite known here. She thinks she knows but she doesn't.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:32 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
So why does GG get to use the Omniscient excuse but not Rittenhouse?

Like Rittenhouse knows GG is trying to be a 'good guy'.

Rittenhouse is chased, punched, kicked in the head, then bashed with a skateboard on the ground.
Looks up and GG is standing there, pulls out a gun and steps towards him.

At Best you can say there were both misunderstood.

but Kyle still acted out of self-defense in that moment.
You’re making my point. Mass confusion ruled. And no one would have thought Kyle was a mass shooter if he didn’t appear to two very reasonable people as one. The paramedic and the skateboarder made the observation that the crowd was in real danger and took
It upon themselves to stop him.

And this is what happens when you have people in plain clothes shooting people. No one can tell who the good guys are, and here’s this kid with an AR15 running off.

Old 11-17-2021, 04:34 PM

10,479 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
No, she's just a helplessly brainwashed leftist with no independent thought of her own. She just regurgitates whatever she hears on the news or what the far left tell her to say and think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies