Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 03:50 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times

Advertisements

Chelsea Clinton who had a $5 MILLION dollar wedding paid for by her crooked Mom, and wore an expensive Vera Wang Wedding gown, wants "white kids born of privilege to erode that privilege over time". Oh goody Chelsea, does that mean you are going to live in a one bedroom studio in Oakland?

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton said she was teaching her children to “erode” their “white privilege” over time during a national Women for Biden organizing call with Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) Thursday evening.

Someone needs to explain to Chelsea Clinton that the life she grew up in and currently lives is that which very few ever do. Across our nation we have children starving, poor, no education and homeless. She was raised spoiled and by elite, though corrupt, parents that are the real form of “oligarch privilege”.

And I think it’s really important that my children understand that. And I think it’s particularly important that they understand that as white children of privilege because I want them to erode that privilege throughout their lives to ensure more people are enfranchised and that equality isn’t just an ideal.” ~ Chelsea Clinton

https://rightwingtribune.com/2020/08...strikes-white/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 03:53 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,732,114 times
Her children will always have "privledge".

She's asking that you attack your own children, so her's can have more.

And that you should "feel" good about it, too.

Evil ****.

CN

Old 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Her children will always have "privledge".

She's asking that you attack your own children, so her's can have more.

And that you should "feel" good about it, too.

Evil ****.

CN
Yeah, her $12,000 gluten-free wedding cake she stuffed in her mouth, made her feel better that day, during the white privilege breakdown.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Maybe she can start by moving to a two bedroom apartment in the hood.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:00 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,989,854 times
More Rich people always wanting "someone else" to be the example and sacrifice their lives for the "greater good". This country needs to do away with rich people completely. Theres a switch to a mental disease once someone obtains too much damn wealth.

More Money=More Mental disease detached from reality

Old 09-05-2020, 04:04 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
More Rich people always wanting "someone else" to be the example and sacrifice their lives for the "greater good". This country needs to do away with rich people completely. Theres a switch to a mental disease once someone obtains too much damn wealth.

More Money=More Mental disease detached from reality
Nah, the rich earned their money. They just need to shut the hell up and quit preaching to everyone else about what they feel we need to do.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:06 PM

926 posts, read 417,625 times
Honestly, I feel sorry for her. Sure, she's very rich - but she always was, so for her it is just normal, so to speak.

It must have been a lonely experience growing up as a single child in the White House.
Medias weren't always cool with her, and let's be honest: she wasn't exactly cute when she was younger. Remember Mc Cain's joke about her ? That was low, very low.

That being said, Compression is right. Of course it won't apply to her children. She and the rest of the Democrats are a real danger for America and Americans - especially the hard-working middle-class folks.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:16 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,989,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
Honestly, I feel sorry for her. Sure, she's very rich - but she always was, so for her it is just normal, so to speak.

It must have been a lonely experience growing up as a single child in the White House.
Medias weren't always cool with her, and let's be honest: she wasn't exactly cute when she was younger. Remember Mc Cain's joke about her ? That was low, very low.

That being said, Compression is right. Of course it won't apply to her children. She and the rest of the Democrats are a real danger for America and Americans - especially the hard-working middle-class folks.

Then she can give up her "life long privileges" then. Hand her millions to charity and go live in a boarding house in Bed Sty Brooklyn. Lead by example

Oh she won't? Why not? LOL!!!

Old 09-05-2020, 04:17 PM

926 posts, read 417,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Yeah, her $12,000 gluten-free wedding cake she stuffed in her mouth, made her feel better that day, during the white privilege breakdown.
You know what? I find that silly and incredibly sad. A $12,000 cake... I bet if she could have gotten a $500 cake and a pretty face at least for that special day she would have preferred that.

By the way, I have no problem with the idea of a couple spending $12,000 on a cake. But if they then lecture everyone about social justice and privilege, then they are hypocrites. And I have ZERO respect for hypocrites.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:19 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
white liberals... total fakery

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies